Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by skin type : Other
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

4.4

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 6/14/2014 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very hydrate toner. So convenient just need to spray on to face and neck and use fingers to dap on. Feel fresh after used.

on 3/5/2012 6:29:00 AM

There is nothing bad about this toner, in my book, but I'm not convinced it actually does much for me. My skin is killer dehydrated at the moment due to stress and winter, I've added this to my regime, and my skin is still pretty dry. I know this can't work miracles, but I was hoping for a little more! If your skin is pretty normal to begin with or you're just looking for a simple toner, I think this will be fine, but if you are struggling with temporary or longer term dehydration, I think you'd be best to look elsewhere for help!

on 12/23/2011 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Good product, with nourishing ingredients for dry or aging skin. Easy way to moisturize over make up or while traveling. Keeps foundation looking fresh and has a very light scent. For the price, Dermalogica could have packaged this better.

on 4/1/2011 5:37:00 PM

Love this product, and wouldn't get on an airplane without it. I mist several times mid-flight to combat the dryness of the plane. Plus it smells divine. I use this after washing my face prior to moisturizer nearly every day as well.

I received two small bottles of this when purchasing other Dermalogica products and these have lasted me months.

on 1/24/2010 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

this is a great gift! i really enjoy putting this on before makeup my skin feels very refreshed. my skin feels tighter and softer.