Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 6/27/2017 5:24:00 AM

Truly awesome product and one that I will continue to purchase again and again, enough said!

on 5/31/2017 6:42:00 AM

I bought my 3rd 150ml bottle, because it is so amazing! The price is high, but it is wort it - I would never believe that toner can hydrate so much. Perfect product to use before your moisturizer. I use it both day and night.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great to use right out of shower/before skincare. Gives excellent hydration, plays well with other skin care. Smell is inoffensive. Careful around eyes.

on 6/3/2016 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Dermalogica has changed my skin for the better. I've always been reluctant to spend a lot of money on skincare and/or makeup, but after trying samples of the Age Smart line, I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin and that sold me on this line. I've been purchasing from Amazon but I'm very cautious about researching the sellers since there are knock offs out there. I'm 52 years old and am fighting wrinkles AND still have occasional breakouts. This line of skincare has made my skin softer and less oily. I use this morning and night after moisturizing as well as after I apply makeup. Totally recommend it!!!

This is nice to wake you up in the morning, but I haven't really seen any benefit from using it.

on 11/2/2012 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I thought this facial mist was too heavily scented. As for the "flash-firming properties" of this product, my skin looked and felt pretty much the same as always. This product is also too expensive for something that basically just feels good. However, if you want to go a head and give this a try, I recommend buying the trial size first, which is still $10 for 1 oz.

on 9/26/2012 9:51:00 AM

I love this Hydramist. I spritz it once on my face (twice if i need extra hydration) straight after i have applied my mineral make up and it really helps it settle into the skin. Very refreshing. The one thing i dont like about this product is the smell, but other than that it's great and i will be buying it again.

i love how this makes my skin feel. its hydrating but doesn't add any weight to the skin because of the hylauronic acid. makes the skin feel plump and firm and adds a bit of moisture throughout the day. it can be spritzed on under and over moisturizer has a nice light scent to it. not a necessary product in my routine but definitely nice to have!

on 6/20/2011 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an amazing toner.

Prior to using this product, I had never found a toner that didn't dry out or irritate my skin. This stuff is amazing.

My skin feels plump, moist, soothed and gives my skin an amazing glow. I also feel that my make up goes on a lot smoother after using this.

I have combination skin that is prone to break outs, particularly when I try new products or products that my skin just doesn't agree with. Since using this product I have not broken out and in fact believe this has improved the tone and texture of my skin. It also smells really nice too.

One of my all time favourites!

on 10/30/2010 1:36:00 AM

Fantastic! Great mist to use after cleansing and also refreshing throughout the day. Smells wonderfully! I feel that it does firm my skin a little. It's like a mini 2 sec spa treatment when you use it!