Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

3.0

1 review

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 3/5/2012 6:29:00 AM

There is nothing bad about this toner, in my book, but I'm not convinced it actually does much for me. My skin is killer dehydrated at the moment due to stress and winter, I've added this to my regime, and my skin is still pretty dry. I know this can't work miracles, but I was hoping for a little more! If your skin is pretty normal to begin with or you're just looking for a simple toner, I think this will be fine, but if you are struggling with temporary or longer term dehydration, I think you'd be best to look elsewhere for help!