Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

4.2

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have aging skin,and am very,very dry.This product is sucking me dry.and burning.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Its refreshing and smells nice, but nothing more. I don't see any real benefits from it nor does it hydrate, it did nothing to change the condition of my skin. Its way over priced for what it is.

on 4/10/2012 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an amazing toner spray! I have tried similar products such as Avene and Caudalie (which didnt do much), but this spray really reduces skin irritations and leaves my skin very happy and calm! It smells a bit odd when you first spray it, but the smell disappears quickly. It is very slightly moisturising, and isnt sticky at all! I spray it on my face and then gently pat it in. I am so happy with this product. I also love the Age Smart Power Recovery Mask which is also amazing! Very pleased to have found this! EDIT: Not something I use anymore as I started to react to it (stinging skin). Deducting 3 lippies as very expensive too. I still use the mask from the same range though.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm on the fence about this Dermalogica toner. I have always used the Multi Active Toner or PTR conditioning tonic and loved them. I really want to like it, but I don't. I don't think it hydrates as much as it is hyped up to be.

I decided to try this because I love the HAs. They make me feel so hydrated. I'm not real sure sure if this toner dries my skin out or not. It doesn't feel more hydrated. I do not care for the smell. I will use what I have because this is not breaking me out by any means. It feels nice after the shower, but as far as doing anything else...I don't see it. I'm slightly disappointed with this. I don't feel any dewier or like my moisturizer penetrates deeper when using this product.

I can use the Dermalogica Hydrating Booster or another HA serum with my moisturizer if I need an extra burst of hydration.

The packaging of the mist slender as it is only 5.1 oz. That is a plus because it doesn't take up so much room in my vanity...but it's not enough to make me want to repurchase. I like the spray bottle, I think it is pricey for a toner. For 5.1 oz this is around the $35 margin. I can not recall exactly.

I really like the PTR Conditioning Tonic (8 oz for $32, i pour into dedicated spritzer bottle) or the Dermalogica Multi Active Toner (8.4 oz in spray bottle for $30) as other options. I will be picking up one of these other options when this is gone! I have been spraying this on my legs before I use my body butter to get rid of this.

Final rating: two thumbs down

This is nice to wake you up in the morning, but I haven't really seen any benefit from using it.

on 11/2/2012 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I thought this facial mist was too heavily scented. As for the "flash-firming properties" of this product, my skin looked and felt pretty much the same as always. This product is also too expensive for something that basically just feels good. However, if you want to go a head and give this a try, I recommend buying the trial size first, which is still $10 for 1 oz.

on 3/5/2012 6:29:00 AM

There is nothing bad about this toner, in my book, but I'm not convinced it actually does much for me. My skin is killer dehydrated at the moment due to stress and winter, I've added this to my regime, and my skin is still pretty dry. I know this can't work miracles, but I was hoping for a little more! If your skin is pretty normal to begin with or you're just looking for a simple toner, I think this will be fine, but if you are struggling with temporary or longer term dehydration, I think you'd be best to look elsewhere for help!

on 12/5/2008 5:30:00 PM

Okay, this product "feels" nice, and yes, probably does what it says. But I have to disagree on the smell. I take lots of vitamins and I also garden frequently, and I can say without a doubt, that it has the very distinct smell of nettles, which is somewhat earth, yes, but a very sharp, antiseptic smell that I find revolting as I am misting on my face. Seems to linger on too. Just be sure to take a wiff before purchasing, and if it bothers you like it does me, check out Pur's brand, which I think has all the same benefits, without the odor, and possibly a bit cheaper.

on 1/7/2008 10:07:00 PM

I think the previous reviewer has all the details on what its supposed to do..

I have the sample/trial pack size of this product, and to be honest I am a bit underwhelmed. Its a very fine mist, smells like rosewater, or rosehip oil.

It didn't really seem to add moisture to my skin, and appeared to 'thin out' the dynamic skin recovery moisturiser.. Which I didn't need.

It might be doing something fancy, or it might not. For now I am using it as a hydrating mist at the office.

on 10/12/2012 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually adore the smell of this product, so herbal. I started using the Hydramist instead of the Multi Active Toner. I prefer it much more and it's also good for young skins.