Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by age: 36-43
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

4.3

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 6/27/2017 5:24:00 AM

Truly awesome product and one that I will continue to purchase again and again, enough said!

This is nice to wake you up in the morning, but I haven't really seen any benefit from using it.

on 6/14/2014 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very hydrate toner. So convenient just need to spray on to face and neck and use fingers to dap on. Feel fresh after used.

on 5/8/2014 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a lovely product! I recently bought my first full-sized bottle after going through two travel-sized 30 ml. bottles. I think it's very expensive, but I decided it was worth it. It's very hydrating with good soothing and antioxidant ingredients. The 'flash firming' effect (from green peas) is hardly a face lift but still does a little something, albeit temporarily. Your face is left with a lovely glow after a minute or two of mild stickiness.
The spray mechanism is very good, giving off a precise spray. If you want a quick moisture boost during the day you can hold the sprayer a bit further from your face, patting in any surplus wetness.
The smell from essential oils wonderful, not too strong and doesn't bother my skin at all.
I lke this so much I might replace Lauder's Advanced Night Repair with this spray, but I haven't decided yet.
Will most probably buy again

on 2/17/2013 10:46:00 AM

You an tell the difference I makes when your dont use it! At least I feel my skin drier without it. Also, in the mornin, when I don't use a cleanser, I spray this on a couple of times and I am good to go to the mex step, moisturizing. Great product.

on 10/30/2010 1:36:00 AM

Fantastic! Great mist to use after cleansing and also refreshing throughout the day. Smells wonderfully! I feel that it does firm my skin a little. It's like a mini 2 sec spa treatment when you use it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have aging skin,and am very,very dry.This product is sucking me dry.and burning.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I Have been using this for a week now and I love it. after i cleanse with the age smart cleanser, i spritz this on my face then use the moisturizer mixed with the Map-15. This regimen so far has improved the tone and firmness of my skin and no breakouts. I also use this particular product to set my MU in the morning. very moisturizing & dewy. As the name implies not really meant for those under I'd say 35. So those who are young and using this, its just a waste of money. Its meant for us mid-aged ladies.