Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by age: 25-29
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 5/31/2017 6:42:00 AM

I bought my 3rd 150ml bottle, because it is so amazing! The price is high, but it is wort it - I would never believe that toner can hydrate so much. Perfect product to use before your moisturizer. I use it both day and night.

on 12/3/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I went to ulta looking for a abrasive but gentle all natural face scrub(I know I was looking for a miracle in a bottle!) I literally sampled every product there. Then I came scross the dermalogica daily microscrub, I sampled product on my hand, and it appeared to be scrubby; so I bought it! Upon check out the sales associate have me a free dermalogica gift set and that's when it all began! The gift set made up for the 60 sum thing dollars I spent on a face scrub. When I got home I tried the microscrub which works okay and then I tried the hydramist that was in the gift set... Mind you I have dry sensitive skin but this stuff work so well on my skin! Didn't irritate it and so far I have seen improvements... Moisturizing enough to use as a daytime facial moisturizer and light enough that it won't clog my pores... My pores seem to be tighter and it's easy to spray and go! I love it... I am so glad that I came across this product! Recommended for cold winter months.

i love how this makes my skin feel. its hydrating but doesn't add any weight to the skin because of the hylauronic acid. makes the skin feel plump and firm and adds a bit of moisture throughout the day. it can be spritzed on under and over moisturizer has a nice light scent to it. not a necessary product in my routine but definitely nice to have!

on 4/10/2012 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is an amazing toner spray! I have tried similar products such as Avene and Caudalie (which didnt do much), but this spray really reduces skin irritations and leaves my skin very happy and calm! It smells a bit odd when you first spray it, but the smell disappears quickly. It is very slightly moisturising, and isnt sticky at all! I spray it on my face and then gently pat it in. I am so happy with this product. I also love the Age Smart Power Recovery Mask which is also amazing! Very pleased to have found this! EDIT: Not something I use anymore as I started to react to it (stinging skin). Deducting 3 lippies as very expensive too. I still use the mask from the same range though.

on 3/5/2012 6:29:00 AM

There is nothing bad about this toner, in my book, but I'm not convinced it actually does much for me. My skin is killer dehydrated at the moment due to stress and winter, I've added this to my regime, and my skin is still pretty dry. I know this can't work miracles, but I was hoping for a little more! If your skin is pretty normal to begin with or you're just looking for a simple toner, I think this will be fine, but if you are struggling with temporary or longer term dehydration, I think you'd be best to look elsewhere for help!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I used to have combination skin but over the past few months, in my late 20s, I find that my skin has changed and can be/feel a bit dry sometimes, which never used to happen! My esthetician recently recommended this to me, because it is one of the few toners in the market that contains hyaluronic acid, which helps retain the skin's moisture. So I've swtiched from using the multi-active toner (also by Dermalogica) to this, and my skin definitely feels less taut and dry. Also imparts the skin with a nice, healthy glow. I use it twice a day now, morning and night. The only downside is that it can feel a little sticky when you first mist it over your face, but that goes away after a while. Although Age Smart is Dermalogica's anti-ageing line, don't be fooled into thinking that it's only suitable for old ladies lol. It's chock full of vitamins and good stuff, so if you need the extra boost of hydration, then use it. No regrets!

on 12/11/2011 11:04:00 AM

I have to admit that I was not convinced about the need for a toner in your daily routine...probably because I'd always had the wrong one. During my last facial I asked my esthetician this question again and she told me all the benefits, so I went on a search for a good one. I have acne prone, combo skin that is very oily in the summer and very dry in the winter. I'm approaching 30 so I want to make sure I'm getting anti-aging properties in there too. I struggled a bit with the price (how can I pay $30+ bucks on a toner when I've only tried 2 toners in my life) but I went with it because of the good-for-you stuff in it, even when Paula's site gave this a frown due to a few ingredients.

The spray is nice and I definitely like a spray on vs. applying with a cotton ball as far as not wasting the product, but then I assume it's not able to do the extra removal of makeup that a toner is generally supposed to do. I just switched to CeraVe hydrating facewash since it's winter time and I'm dry, but it doesn't do a great job of removing makeup which I'd like a toner to help with. This isn't necessarily the product's fault though.

My face feels moisturized, although it can feel a little tight which I imagine is the "flash tightening" process. I don't notice my skin looks tighter though, but I don't have any issue with that yet. Bottom line is that I think this is a great toner but is like a refreshing vitamin bath for your face. It's different than what I traditionally thought of toners as.

on 6/20/2011 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is an amazing toner.

Prior to using this product, I had never found a toner that didn't dry out or irritate my skin. This stuff is amazing.

My skin feels plump, moist, soothed and gives my skin an amazing glow. I also feel that my make up goes on a lot smoother after using this.

I have combination skin that is prone to break outs, particularly when I try new products or products that my skin just doesn't agree with. Since using this product I have not broken out and in fact believe this has improved the tone and texture of my skin. It also smells really nice too.

One of my all time favourites!

on 3/29/2010 7:43:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE - best toner I have bought. I just started using this about 1 month ago (it was part of the Age Smart starter kit I bought at a local spa).

Fell in love from the first squirt. My biggest peeve with spray on toners is that the spray does not release a fine mist that would evenly coat the face. The packaging for this beauty does.

In terms of performance: seeps right in to the skin and gets rid of the post-wash tight feeling. On warmer days, I skip the moisturizing cream completely and just use this for the entire day.

Shop around on amazon.com to look for it at cheaper prices.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm on the fence about this Dermalogica toner. I have always used the Multi Active Toner or PTR conditioning tonic and loved them. I really want to like it, but I don't. I don't think it hydrates as much as it is hyped up to be.

I decided to try this because I love the HAs. They make me feel so hydrated. I'm not real sure sure if this toner dries my skin out or not. It doesn't feel more hydrated. I do not care for the smell. I will use what I have because this is not breaking me out by any means. It feels nice after the shower, but as far as doing anything else...I don't see it. I'm slightly disappointed with this. I don't feel any dewier or like my moisturizer penetrates deeper when using this product.

I can use the Dermalogica Hydrating Booster or another HA serum with my moisturizer if I need an extra burst of hydration.

The packaging of the mist slender as it is only 5.1 oz. That is a plus because it doesn't take up so much room in my vanity...but it's not enough to make me want to repurchase. I like the spray bottle, I think it is pricey for a toner. For 5.1 oz this is around the $35 margin. I can not recall exactly.

I really like the PTR Conditioning Tonic (8 oz for $32, i pour into dedicated spritzer bottle) or the Dermalogica Multi Active Toner (8.4 oz in spray bottle for $30) as other options. I will be picking up one of these other options when this is gone! I have been spraying this on my legs before I use my body butter to get rid of this.

Final rating: two thumbs down