Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

Filtered by age: 19-24
Dermalogica AGE Smart Antioxidant Hydramist

4.6

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Pa)mitoylTrjpeptide-5, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphafe; Glucosamine HCI, Sodiom Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Aloe Barbadansis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Benzyl PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Citronell Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool, Acorus Calamus, Aniba Rosaedora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove)Flower Oil, Heliantbus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil/Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate.

on 10/12/2012 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I actually adore the smell of this product, so herbal. I started using the Hydramist instead of the Multi Active Toner. I prefer it much more and it's also good for young skins.

on 9/26/2012 9:51:00 AM

I love this Hydramist. I spritz it once on my face (twice if i need extra hydration) straight after i have applied my mineral make up and it really helps it settle into the skin. Very refreshing. The one thing i dont like about this product is the smell, but other than that it's great and i will be buying it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this in conjunction with the AGE Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser and Multivitamin Thermafoliant. I spritz my face with the Antioxidant Hydramist after cleansing with both, which I do every other day. The system together has done a great job evening out skin tone, shrinking pores, getting rid of white heads and blackheads as well as reducing the fine lines I do have. I find that using the system everyday isn't necessary for me and probably would be too harsh on my skin. I used to have acne scars are redness around my nose and forehead and this has helped reduce that dramatically. After cleansing, the toner adds moisture back to my skin which can often feel tight after a wash. The spray comes out more as a mist as well which is great. I will definitely be purchasing the system again.

on 7/20/2012 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite product from Dermalogica. I have dehydrated and sensitive skin, and I love how fresh and awake I feel right after using this toner. Mhmmm, a must-have for me!

on 5/22/2010 10:46:00 PM

I really love this. Have no idea if it is helping my skin, but I love the way that it feels. It hydrates nicely and smells great. Also, the packaging means that the spray is dispersed evenly, which is better than most spray bottles. I use this every time after showering. Only problem is, it can make you shiny if you apply it during the day. That is why I save it for nightime use. Overall, a great spray with some great ingredients (pity about the AUS$56 pricetag!)