Lancome Stylish Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a fantastic palette and I'm shocked to have found it for $10 at the lancome outlet. I'm going to try the Couture Warms next because the quality is just amazing. This palette originally ran around $70 and it caught my eye then, but not enough to pay that much when I have a zillion neutral shadows already. I don't have many palettes that I feel would be diverse enough to take alone on a weekend trip, but this is one. The colors, left to right, top then bottom are: Backstage Pass (Intense) a deep black based purple that makes a great liner or part of a Smokey eye, Exhibition (Sheen) a midtone pinky plum, Stylish (Matte) a light to medium candy pink that really blends nicely and manages to look quite natural, Off The Rack (Metallic) a pink highlighter type shade with a touch of peach and loads of metallic payoff, The New Black (Metallic) black shimmer with silver flecks, Click (Shimmer) a foolproof neutral taupe, Optic (Sheen) a taupey grey highlighter which is so gorgeous, and Drape (Sheen) an iridescent white with an ethereal sheen. Overall this was a total steal. The price is nothing and the quality of the shadows is just killer. The palette itself is padded patent sort of covering and the large mirror inside has Lancome written in script on the bottom. The padded nature and the great range of wearable shades makes this very travel friendly for me! Would rebuy and am going to pick up another for my friend, along with Couture Warms for us both!!