CLARINS Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
CLARINS Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

3.7

water - isononyl isononanoate - cyclomethicone - cyclopentasiloxane - methyl methacrylate crosspolymer - butylene glycol - glycerin - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - hexyl laurate - polyglyceryl-4 isostearate - silica - sodium chloride - disteardimonium hectorite - polyglyceryl-3 ricinoleate - sorbitan oleate - peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate - magnesium stearate - polyhydroxystearic acid - alcohol - isopropyl titanium triisostearate - disodium edta - ethylhexyl-glycerin - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - triethoxycaprylylsilane - bht. /- ci 77891/titanium dioxide - ci 77019/mica - ci77491/77492/77499/iron oxides.

on 12/19/2017 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I bought this because I wanted my eyeshadows to stay on longer. While to application is nice, this one creases. And doesn't last too long either. While it evens out and lightens my quite dark eyelids, it doesn't do much else I'm afraid. Although, the tube does last forever even through a daily use. Mediocre product.

on 2/29/2008 7:04:00 AM

This is a primer base for eye-makeup, not a highlighter. Just the packaging is like YSL Touche Eclat, a pen with a brush.
As previous reviewers said, it is a pale pink-beige tint, easy to apply, fixes makeup quite well and doesn't dry up the eyelids.
Regarding that it s a rather tiny pen product lasts for a really long time. I purchased it in July 2007, and still have it - and I use it every day.

on 2/4/2008 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this eye makeup base because it is smooth to apply, very light texture and feel, and makes my makeup last all day (8-10hrs easy!). I actually put a little product on my ring fingers and pat it on, or use my foundation brush to apply it in one sweep. You cant even feel it on the skin, some are heavy, this feels like nothing, but eye shadow and liner go on with more brilliance and last! This is the only one for me!!