Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

3.0

water - isononyl isononanoate - cyclomethicone - cyclopentasiloxane - methyl methacrylate crosspolymer - butylene glycol - glycerin - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - hexyl laurate - polyglyceryl-4 isostearate - silica - sodium chloride - disteardimonium hectorite - polyglyceryl-3 ricinoleate - sorbitan oleate - peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate - magnesium stearate - polyhydroxystearic acid - alcohol - isopropyl titanium triisostearate - disodium edta - ethylhexyl-glycerin - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - triethoxycaprylylsilane - bht. /- ci 77891/titanium dioxide - ci 77019/mica - ci77491/77492/77499/iron oxides.

on 2/11/2015 3:33:00 PM

I bought this product, because I wanted a primer that evens out skin tone and makes eye makeup go on more evenly. This product comes in a handy tube with a tiny opening, which is fine, as a little goes a very long way. There is only one color available. The primer applies easily, as it has a quite creamy texture. I used it on its own, and in combination with Clarins Ombre Matte and applied both times just the tiniest bit with my fingertips. Before applying the eyeshadow, I let it sink in for a moment. Both times the result seemed to be just what I was looking for: smooth eyelids which had an evened-out tone - although the color is too pinkish for my liking when I used it on its own on my winter-bleak skin. Eyeshadow applies very well and even, the primer makes it easy to layer without creating blotchy spots. The downside came just a few hours afterwards: both times, used on its own and together with eyeshadow, it wandered towards the crease and the rim of my eyes, into my eyes and on my contact lenses. This never happened to me before when using eye creams and/or shadows. I tried it afterwards repeatedly, using lesser and lesser, unfortunately always with the same result. There is still a nearly full tube of a product that in my opinion is a total waste.

on 2/12/2012 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. I wore it under my eyemakeup to a wedding & the reception, I had shimmery eyeshadow and black winged liquid eyeliner, and the base kept my eye makeup on all night. I'm so glad I found this because I've had problems with my makeup smudging down on my bottom lids which makes me look like I have really baggy eyes, which I don't! I'm only 17!

This product also corrects the skintone of my eyes which is a bit darker than the rest of my skin and prevents oiliness which I'm prone to. I only need to use a small amount for great results. I highly recommend this product.