Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

3.7

water - isononyl isononanoate - cyclomethicone - cyclopentasiloxane - methyl methacrylate crosspolymer - butylene glycol - glycerin - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - hexyl laurate - polyglyceryl-4 isostearate - silica - sodium chloride - disteardimonium hectorite - polyglyceryl-3 ricinoleate - sorbitan oleate - peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate - magnesium stearate - polyhydroxystearic acid - alcohol - isopropyl titanium triisostearate - disodium edta - ethylhexyl-glycerin - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - triethoxycaprylylsilane - bht. /- ci 77891/titanium dioxide - ci 77019/mica - ci77491/77492/77499/iron oxides.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Clarins recently reformulated this product. I was looking for something to help keep my eyeshadow in place, so at the drugstore today, I had the Clarins sales lady try some of this on one of my eyelids, and use the new "Ombre Matt" eyeshadows over both eyelids. Four hours later, the eyeshadow on both lids was migrating to the creases. Eight hours later, there was no eyeshadow left on either eyelid EXCEPT in the crease.

What a waste of a product.

on 11/10/2009 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Clarin’s website claims: The invisible and lightweight texture gently evens and smoothes the eyelids, for easy make-up application and more youthful-looking eyes. Eyeshadow colour is more beautiful, more intense and very long-lasting. For a flawless, long-wearing make-up result.” Well, let me tell you, they’re not lying. I love everything about this product. I have deep set eyes and a dark ring around them (a bit like a racoon). This product helps erase that “tired look” it also keeps eye makeup looking fresh all day. It comes in a pencil like applicator that you must twist so there is no waiste. Expensive but great product and you don’t need a lot.

on 2/4/2008 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this eye makeup base because it is smooth to apply, very light texture and feel, and makes my makeup last all day (8-10hrs easy!). I actually put a little product on my ring fingers and pat it on, or use my foundation brush to apply it in one sweep. You cant even feel it on the skin, some are heavy, this feels like nothing, but eye shadow and liner go on with more brilliance and last! This is the only one for me!!