CLARINS Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

Filtered by hair type : Straight
CLARINS Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

3.5

water - isononyl isononanoate - cyclomethicone - cyclopentasiloxane - methyl methacrylate crosspolymer - butylene glycol - glycerin - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - hexyl laurate - polyglyceryl-4 isostearate - silica - sodium chloride - disteardimonium hectorite - polyglyceryl-3 ricinoleate - sorbitan oleate - peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate - magnesium stearate - polyhydroxystearic acid - alcohol - isopropyl titanium triisostearate - disodium edta - ethylhexyl-glycerin - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - triethoxycaprylylsilane - bht. /- ci 77891/titanium dioxide - ci 77019/mica - ci77491/77492/77499/iron oxides.

on 12/2/2011 2:24:00 PM

I absolutely love this; it is a must-have for me. I "paint" it on my eyelid with the brush applicator and then blend with my finger. It makes it easier to apply and blend eyeshadow, and I also feel that it brings out the colour and texture of the eyeshadow nicely, esp. shimmery ones. Just make sure your eye cream isn't too rich, because then your makeup will streak.

on 3/28/2011 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this product as I wanted a change from UDPP and unfortunatelly this buy was a mistake for me. The only thing I liked about it was texture, as it was quite lightweight. It totally didn't work for my a bit oily eyelides. Eyeshadows didn't last longer than 1-2hours, which was a huge dissapointment, especially taking into consideration the price of this product, which is almost twice what you would pay for the famous UDPP.

To be honest and to summarise - I would say that my foundation or concealers work better as primers than this product.

on 6/4/2010 6:36:00 PM

I LOVE this eye base! It works so well, I love that it is a natural skin tone and blends into the skin so you get a more true color for the eyeshadow once applied. Best eye shadow base I've ever used.

I have very sensitive eyelids that get irritated easily and this hasn't once irritated my eyes. I'm very satistfied with it. I find that you twist the wand about 3-4 times for my eyes and just apply the brush directly to the eyelid. Then I blend it in with my finger. It doesn't crease at all if blended well.

on 4/2/2009 11:38:00 AM

I have came to the conclusion I don't really care for this product. On the one hand my eye makeup looks like it was just applied and it looks good for 12+ hours. This is even better than UDPP for me for this. Buuuuut since it only comes in that ghastly salmon-pink color it changes every e/s I wear as well. It turned my gorgeous pastel pink e/s yesterday into a bright peach. It was just too dark for my PPP complexion. (I'm a MAC NW15, Px Camellia for reference.) Using this as a concealer was definitely out since it was so dark. Plus the little sample I received from Clarins on a foil peel-back got thick within two days of usage. I like it for the staying power, hate it for the color.