Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

Filtered by hair type : Other
Clarins Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

3.0

water - isononyl isononanoate - cyclomethicone - cyclopentasiloxane - methyl methacrylate crosspolymer - butylene glycol - glycerin - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - hexyl laurate - polyglyceryl-4 isostearate - silica - sodium chloride - disteardimonium hectorite - polyglyceryl-3 ricinoleate - sorbitan oleate - peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate - magnesium stearate - polyhydroxystearic acid - alcohol - isopropyl titanium triisostearate - disodium edta - ethylhexyl-glycerin - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - triethoxycaprylylsilane - bht. /- ci 77891/titanium dioxide - ci 77019/mica - ci77491/77492/77499/iron oxides.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I thought this would be just like the instant light for the face because of the white tube- I thought the red tubes were more like touche eclat, but in reality this is like a liquid version of Mac Painterly Paint Pot- a drying, salmony base. I can only use this on my lids and not under or in the lower corners like I would touche eclat. I was hoping this would be a lighter color and texture and not a udpp dupe.
I like this just fine, but I like Painterly a lot better, and it is cheaper, especially taking into account price versus quantity- this is too expensive for such a small amount of product, and this coming from a girl who buys Sisley. IWill keep this in my purse for touchups, but will not rebuy.

on 12/6/2008 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I was shopping for a base for my eyeshadow, in order to increase color payoff. I like it , but im not satisfied. It keeps my shadow from creasing, it gives my shadow longevity too. however, I here Urban decay has something beter that is actually at a lower cost.