CLARINS Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
CLARINS Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

4.4

water - isononyl isononanoate - cyclomethicone - cyclopentasiloxane - methyl methacrylate crosspolymer - butylene glycol - glycerin - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - hexyl laurate - polyglyceryl-4 isostearate - silica - sodium chloride - disteardimonium hectorite - polyglyceryl-3 ricinoleate - sorbitan oleate - peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate - magnesium stearate - polyhydroxystearic acid - alcohol - isopropyl titanium triisostearate - disodium edta - ethylhexyl-glycerin - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - triethoxycaprylylsilane - bht. /- ci 77891/titanium dioxide - ci 77019/mica - ci77491/77492/77499/iron oxides.

on 2/12/2012 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product. I wore it under my eyemakeup to a wedding & the reception, I had shimmery eyeshadow and black winged liquid eyeliner, and the base kept my eye makeup on all night. I'm so glad I found this because I've had problems with my makeup smudging down on my bottom lids which makes me look like I have really baggy eyes, which I don't! I'm only 17!

This product also corrects the skintone of my eyes which is a bit darker than the rest of my skin and prevents oiliness which I'm prone to. I only need to use a small amount for great results. I highly recommend this product.

on 12/2/2011 2:24:00 PM

I absolutely love this; it is a must-have for me. I "paint" it on my eyelid with the brush applicator and then blend with my finger. It makes it easier to apply and blend eyeshadow, and I also feel that it brings out the colour and texture of the eyeshadow nicely, esp. shimmery ones. Just make sure your eye cream isn't too rich, because then your makeup will streak.

on 3/28/2011 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this product as I wanted a change from UDPP and unfortunatelly this buy was a mistake for me. The only thing I liked about it was texture, as it was quite lightweight. It totally didn't work for my a bit oily eyelides. Eyeshadows didn't last longer than 1-2hours, which was a huge dissapointment, especially taking into consideration the price of this product, which is almost twice what you would pay for the famous UDPP.

To be honest and to summarise - I would say that my foundation or concealers work better as primers than this product.

on 1/12/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really great product. It is the first time I use a primer for my eyeshadow and it keeps my eyeshadow on its place the whole day. I don´t see the colour of the eyeshadow changing only keeping the eyeshaow longer on your eyelids. Would def. buy again !

on 11/10/2009 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Clarin’s website claims: The invisible and lightweight texture gently evens and smoothes the eyelids, for easy make-up application and more youthful-looking eyes. Eyeshadow colour is more beautiful, more intense and very long-lasting. For a flawless, long-wearing make-up result.” Well, let me tell you, they’re not lying. I love everything about this product. I have deep set eyes and a dark ring around them (a bit like a racoon). This product helps erase that “tired look” it also keeps eye makeup looking fresh all day. It comes in a pencil like applicator that you must twist so there is no waiste. Expensive but great product and you don’t need a lot.

on 2/15/2009 12:07:00 AM

I'm happy with this product. But be careful when u use it for the first time. I had to click the pen for a long time for the product to flow out, and when it did, too much came out and was wasted. I like how the color blends well with my skin. It really does brighten up my lids. When i use an under eye concealer, my upper lids still look dull and dark. I used to just pat some powder on, but this Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base really does make a difference. Only need to brush on a little onto my lids and i smoothen it out with my fingers. There's no unpleasant smell. The best part is my eye liner and eye shadow doesn't crease because of this. That's why i wanted to try this product at the first place. Well, it hasn't failed me so far. It's selling for RM75 and i find that to be a reasonable price for a product from Clarins. Will buy again.

on 2/4/2008 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this eye makeup base because it is smooth to apply, very light texture and feel, and makes my makeup last all day (8-10hrs easy!). I actually put a little product on my ring fingers and pat it on, or use my foundation brush to apply it in one sweep. You cant even feel it on the skin, some are heavy, this feels like nothing, but eye shadow and liner go on with more brilliance and last! This is the only one for me!!