CLARINS Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
CLARINS Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

water - isononyl isononanoate - cyclomethicone - cyclopentasiloxane - methyl methacrylate crosspolymer - butylene glycol - glycerin - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - hexyl laurate - polyglyceryl-4 isostearate - silica - sodium chloride - disteardimonium hectorite - polyglyceryl-3 ricinoleate - sorbitan oleate - peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate - magnesium stearate - polyhydroxystearic acid - alcohol - isopropyl titanium triisostearate - disodium edta - ethylhexyl-glycerin - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - triethoxycaprylylsilane - bht. /- ci 77891/titanium dioxide - ci 77019/mica - ci77491/77492/77499/iron oxides.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I thought this would be just like the instant light for the face because of the white tube- I thought the red tubes were more like touche eclat, but in reality this is like a liquid version of Mac Painterly Paint Pot- a drying, salmony base. I can only use this on my lids and not under or in the lower corners like I would touche eclat. I was hoping this would be a lighter color and texture and not a udpp dupe.
I like this just fine, but I like Painterly a lot better, and it is cheaper, especially taking into account price versus quantity- this is too expensive for such a small amount of product, and this coming from a girl who buys Sisley. IWill keep this in my purse for touchups, but will not rebuy.

on 2/4/2008 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this eye makeup base because it is smooth to apply, very light texture and feel, and makes my makeup last all day (8-10hrs easy!). I actually put a little product on my ring fingers and pat it on, or use my foundation brush to apply it in one sweep. You cant even feel it on the skin, some are heavy, this feels like nothing, but eye shadow and liner go on with more brilliance and last! This is the only one for me!!