CLARINS Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

Filtered by age: 25-29
CLARINS Instant Light Eye Perfecting Base

3.3

water - isononyl isononanoate - cyclomethicone - cyclopentasiloxane - methyl methacrylate crosspolymer - butylene glycol - glycerin - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - hexyl laurate - polyglyceryl-4 isostearate - silica - sodium chloride - disteardimonium hectorite - polyglyceryl-3 ricinoleate - sorbitan oleate - peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate - magnesium stearate - polyhydroxystearic acid - alcohol - isopropyl titanium triisostearate - disodium edta - ethylhexyl-glycerin - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - triethoxycaprylylsilane - bht. /- ci 77891/titanium dioxide - ci 77019/mica - ci77491/77492/77499/iron oxides.

on 12/19/2017 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I bought this because I wanted my eyeshadows to stay on longer. While to application is nice, this one creases. And doesn't last too long either. While it evens out and lightens my quite dark eyelids, it doesn't do much else I'm afraid. Although, the tube does last forever even through a daily use. Mediocre product.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Clarins recently reformulated this product. I was looking for something to help keep my eyeshadow in place, so at the drugstore today, I had the Clarins sales lady try some of this on one of my eyelids, and use the new "Ombre Matt" eyeshadows over both eyelids. Four hours later, the eyeshadow on both lids was migrating to the creases. Eight hours later, there was no eyeshadow left on either eyelid EXCEPT in the crease.

What a waste of a product.

on 12/2/2011 2:24:00 PM

I absolutely love this; it is a must-have for me. I "paint" it on my eyelid with the brush applicator and then blend with my finger. It makes it easier to apply and blend eyeshadow, and I also feel that it brings out the colour and texture of the eyeshadow nicely, esp. shimmery ones. Just make sure your eye cream isn't too rich, because then your makeup will streak.

on 3/28/2011 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this product as I wanted a change from UDPP and unfortunatelly this buy was a mistake for me. The only thing I liked about it was texture, as it was quite lightweight. It totally didn't work for my a bit oily eyelides. Eyeshadows didn't last longer than 1-2hours, which was a huge dissapointment, especially taking into consideration the price of this product, which is almost twice what you would pay for the famous UDPP.

To be honest and to summarise - I would say that my foundation or concealers work better as primers than this product.

on 6/4/2010 6:36:00 PM

I LOVE this eye base! It works so well, I love that it is a natural skin tone and blends into the skin so you get a more true color for the eyeshadow once applied. Best eye shadow base I've ever used.

I have very sensitive eyelids that get irritated easily and this hasn't once irritated my eyes. I'm very satistfied with it. I find that you twist the wand about 3-4 times for my eyes and just apply the brush directly to the eyelid. Then I blend it in with my finger. It doesn't crease at all if blended well.

on 6/10/2009 1:05:00 PM

Probably my favorite product right now! I absolutely love this stuff. I have fair skin and my eyelids normally are a web of purple capillaries, and the Instant Light base covers that all up so it just looks ... normal! I went to Clarins for wedding day makeup recommendations and I am SO glad she sold me this product. I have been using it almost faithfully for over 2 years. I say 'almost' because the last time I ran out, I decided to try a drugstore brand (don't remember what it was, something generic, but it was $10) and absolutely hated it. The Clarins is just a better product and brand. I found that three clicks works for me for both eyes - I spread on my ring fingers and lightly sweep across each lid and up to the brow bone. My eyeshadow (nothing dramatic, just a light brown) stays all day without creasing, and my eyelids never look greasy. I have recommended this product to all of my friends and my mother as the one product I couldn't go without (that's saying a lot - I have dark undereye circles!). The color is even good for me to use as a base for stubborn red pimples - I dab the Instant Light on, then dot my concealer over it and it stays covered almost all day. Love it!