Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment

Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Treatment
Instant Moisture Daily Treatment

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Stearalkonium Chloride, Ceteareth-20, Panthenol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Cinnamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Hedychium Coronarium Extract (White Ginger), PEG 12 Dimethicone, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract (Anthemis Nobilis), Lawsonia Inermis Extract (Henna), Simmondsia Chinensis Extract (Jojoba), Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract (Rosemary), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Magnesium Nitrate, Fragrance (Parfum) (Parfum), Linalool

on 12/27/2016 5:14:00 PM

Not happy with with one, doesn't lather up at all so I tend to have to squeeze more out to get results. Not a lasting fragrance on the hair either, a bit of a no no for me and the conditioner is the same, too gloopy and not as nice as the others in the Paul Mitchell range. Packaging nice because the design is easy to recognize but I definately wont be using this again.

on 9/19/2015 1:08:00 PM

This is a really nice moisturizing conditioner! This is one of the few I found that rinse clean and do not make my hair flat. I have volume and softness. Love it!

on 8/13/2015 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this conditioner. I would call it a conditioner and not a treatment. For a treatment try the super charged moisturizer from Paul Mitchell. This is amazing for my dry ends but oily scalp and baby fine hair. I use it daily and love that it moisturizers without flattening my hair, making it greasy or without build up!! Perfect for me!! I also love that Paul Mitchell does not do animal testing. Be sure to buy this from a salon or ulta as there are rampant counterfeits out there.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Firstly, I love Paul Mitchel products. I usually have wonderful experiences with their products and recommend them to friends frequently. Sadly, this conditioner does more bad than good for me.

At first I loved this conditioner, but as the hours progressed and my hair settled dry, the problems started to unfold. My hair has never been this greasy before. It is so incredibly oily that I felt the need to take another shower within hours.

I tried this product using less than I did before and it still made my hair feel like an oil tank. My hair lays incredibly flat when I use this.

I'm won't be buying this product again, but don't let that discourage you from buying other Paul Mitchell products. This is just one problem out of so much good out there. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite conditioners, next to Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm. It smells so good - like fabric softener! It moisturizes my fine hair without weighing it down or leaving buildup. I do switch it out with the conditioning balm, though. I've also noticed a bit more shine and less frizz. Reasonably priced as well! $20 for a 16oz bottle - Pretty awesome!

on 10/12/2013 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is tricky...u need to use a very small amount or your hair will look like it has a lot of build up. Otherwise it does its job, very silky once done, i wouldnt do this in your roots though. Would still rebuy it however.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is TERRIBLE! My natural hair is wavy-straight and it's usually really soft and shiny on its own but this product is awful. It didn't make my hair soft at all and my hair was soooo tangled. I couldn't even brush it out. I wish I would've read reviews on this before I bought it because I HATE IT! It's also really expensive and I wish I would have saved my receipt and returned it. Save your money. Don't buy this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a tricky product. For me this is one the best conditioners there is, but I need to use it the right way or it can leave my hair a mess. When I previously used this, I made the mistake of leaving it in my hair for a few minutes, since this is what you typically do with a conditioner. But this way it left my hair kind of crispy, and my damaged ends felt pretty awful. However, since the bottle says you only need to massage it in and then rinse, I tried it that way and got much better results. Now I only leave it for about 10-15 seconds and then rinse. It leaves my hair incredibly soft and bouncy and with great shine. I think my slightly wavy hair doesn't really do well with a lot of protein, so it ends up crispy with a protein-rich conditioner such as this one, if I leave it on for too long.

I think this suits thin/fine and dryish hair types best, since it doesn't weigh the hair down at all. This definitely isn't 'moisture' in the sense of 'nourishment for badly damaged or naturally frizzy hair', this is more like weightless moisture and strength for fine to medium hair that is easily weighed down. I would recommend this for someone with fine to medium (straight or wavy) hair who wants bounce, shine and volume. I don't like the tube packaging, as it collects a lot of water in the shower, but the economy size with the pump works nicely. Also, I really hate the smell. This has the cheapest, most boring, chemical floor cleaner type of smell I have ever experienced in any cosmetic product. I can't imagine how anyone would find this pleasant. Fortunately, it isn't overbearingly strong, and doesn't stay in the hair at all.

on 9/30/2012 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My hair is really oily and becoming thin, so I wanted something lighter than the conditioner i was using before (All Soft). This made my hair really tangled and it made my ends look way more damaged than they are. Definitely not moisturizing for me.

My hair really isn't that problematic. It isn't very dry, it's usually soft and shiny. I just have some slight issues with frizz and knots. I thought this would help, and it wasn't too expensive, so I gave it a try.

Ingredients: water (aqua), cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, isododecane, isohexadecane, cetearyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, hydrolyzed soy protein, stearalkonium chloride, ceteareth-20, panthenol, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, tocopheryl acetate, dimethicone bisamino hydroxypropyl copolyol/hedychium coronarium/dimethicone copolyol, dimethicone bisamino hydroxypropyl copolyol/algae/aloe barbadensis leaf/anthemis nobilis/henna/simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)/rosmarinusofficinalis (rosemary)/dimethicone copolyol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, fragrance (parfum), dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate

Why is there so much alcohol in this? It's supposed to add moisture, but all the main ingredients are alcohol and water! Why did I pay $15 for alcohol and water? My hair was tangled and so dry. It's very frizzy and it isn't soft or shiny. Now I have to find a conditioner/mask to infuse all the moisture I lost back into my hair. It weighed down my hair when I used too much. It didn't condition when I used a little drop (like the bottle recommended). I will not buy this again.