Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish - Retro Pink #525D

Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish - Retro Pink #525D
Wet 'N Wild Retro PinkSilk Finish - Retro Pink #525DSilk Finish - Retro Pink #525D

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

This lipstick is amazing! It was very inexpensive and does the job! It lasts only 3 hours for me, however my lips are very very chapped and not even sephora products can fix that. So for someone that cant wear anything other than chapstick all the time, this works wonders! It is a very pretty color that almost anyone can pull off. I find that it does come off quite quickly though but I would definitely buy this again!

on 3/20/2015 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a nice standard creamy lipstick. The color is a very blue toned pink, that's close to fuchsia, but softer. Normally I apply this over balm, because I like a moist lip. However, this lipstick will last longer applied to bare lips though the wear time is decent either way. If you feel Retro PInk is too dark or bright, it's easy to tone down. Sometimes I like to apply NYC Lipstick in Chiffon on top. Chiffon is an ultra pale pink frost. A dab of this lightens the color and adds some shimmer. Blotting and shearing it out with some gloss would also work. For a dollar a tube, you can afford to experiment.

To Read all 28 Reviews, Login or Join

Got this today and wow it's pretty I am in love with this color I am typically a MAC addict but my debit card needs a break I am so satisfied with wet n wild products they have improved over the years.

This pink is a very retro Barbie pink. It's a nice light-pink, cool shade, probably better suited for cooler skin tones. (I'm on the warmer side) It goes well with bold eyeshadow since it's not in-your-face bold. Overall, good buy (:

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow! I love this shade and surprised I could pull it off! It's a super cute blue based, mid-tone pink! It is a cream with a touch of shimmer. I feel so girly and pretty with this lipstick on! It applies creamy doesn't settle into my lines... in fact it smooths them out and plumps up my lips!!!! It lasts and lasts a good 4-5 hours. It fades evenly with no peeling or weird lines left behind. No detectable scent or taste either. I can't believe it's Wet n Wild! What a drugstore gem! They must have reformulated these because I used these years ago and didn't have much luck. Now I can't wait to try more colors:)

on 8/27/2013 12:27:00 AM

This is amazing! Very pretty creamy BLUE based pink, almost lilac. It matched cool toned skin better. Makes my skin bright. It beats any mac lipstick for sure. My very favorite lipstick of the moment OH WAIT! holly grail status to this lippie!

I am drawn to lovely blue under-toned pink shades of lipstick. This one is very pretty, it is a nice light purpley pink shade. I bought this with my niece and she helped me choose the shade. It does have a shininess to it, and is an average lipstick that comes off just as normal lipstick does. It glides on smooth and is very pigmented. Bought it for .99 and next time I need an average lipstick I'll go for Wet N Wild for sure!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have like two differnet shades of these and so on and so forth, these are amazing, but lasting power not good period. End of story, now the colour is great and silky and moistiurizing especially the peaches and mauvey-pinks. It ads great colour and I put WNW megsslicks bronzeberry over it and it's a great finish to last much longer I like the WNW megalast better I'm sure most woul agree

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a really nice color. It's sort of a mauve-y bright pink, almost purple-ish. As some other reviewers below said, this can be a hard color to pull off. But if you want to try it out to see if it works for you, by all means, do, since it's less than a dollar! :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have tried many other HE lipsticks (including YSL and MAC) but still ended up having product settling in the cracks of my lips. Yes, I have chapped and cracky lips no matter what balm or treatment I use. However, Rite aid had a 40% off promotion on all their wet n wild products so I decided I would give these lipsticks a try. Originally 99 cents, but I purchased them at 60 cents :)

I applied the lipstick at 11am, and trust me my lips were still smooth and creamy by 3pm. There was absolutely no products settling in cracks! So HELLO HG! If you aren't eating or drinking, this product has amazing staying power. I wore mine all throughout the day and the only time I needed a touch up was after dinner. The color is amazing. It os highly pigmented. It is more of a cooler fuscia? With purplish/bluish undertones. The only downside is the packaging. I hate having to pull the cover off because it is a little flimsy. But for 60 cents this was a steal!!!