Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch, Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mathylparaben, Proplyparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

The packaging isn't pretty and out of the three that I've bought, one wasn't completely full and one had a broken pump. BUT! That's where the bad news ends for me. I like the smell (as does my husband and best friend), it is DIRT CHEAP for a gradual tanner, and it actually moisturizes very well on top of that. I am so very white and this gives me enough color to look healthy. Love, love this product. I was happy to find it.

on 12/6/2008 6:04:00 PM

This formula works suprisingly well for my skin- I have dry sometimes itchy skin especially during cold weather- and this hydrates so well I don't find myself reapplying all day long. I do not like the smell of this one, it kinda reminds me of vomit (ew I know) thank goodness the dry down is better... so I will probably look for another scent next time but I will definitely repurchase.

I've had problems with dry skin for several years, and have tried several different types of lotion, most of which helped little, if any. However, this stuff is great. Not only does it make my skin soft and absorb quickly (I *hate* lotion that just sits on top of your skin), but it makes my cuticles look great and my nails look shiny. Plus, it smells great, like the beach. Highly recommended.

Popular Lotions / Creams