Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch, Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mathylparaben, Proplyparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

on 6/16/2016 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought this after looking at the ingredients list, which has coconut oil as one of the main ingredients. i have pretty dry sensitive skin all over, so i figured this would be great. after using it daily for a few months, i fell in love. the smell can be a turn off, but i found that it wears off quickly so it doesn't bother me too much. the texture is much thinner than i expected (i like thick formulas that coat my dry skin) but it absorbed quick and surprisingly didn't need to be reapplied multiple times. although i'm not able to use this on my legs and torso due to mild psoriasis (it seemed to irritate it a bit) its a great as a hand moisturizer. i mostly love it for the summer time because it's light and doesn't get sticky when i sweat. there are 2 other varieties which are also great, but this one is my favorite.

The packaging isn't pretty and out of the three that I've bought, one wasn't completely full and one had a broken pump. BUT! That's where the bad news ends for me. I like the smell (as does my husband and best friend), it is DIRT CHEAP for a gradual tanner, and it actually moisturizes very well on top of that. I am so very white and this gives me enough color to look healthy. Love, love this product. I was happy to find it.

on 3/15/2012 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the lotion with the sunless tanner in it, and so far I am pleased with the product. I don't think I would repurchase this if it didn't have the sunless tanner just because the fragance is reminiscent of one of those nasty "tropical" car fresheners, but since it is a sunless tanner (and all sunless tanners stink to some degree) I can tolerate it a little more. I apply it after my shower each night so the color can develop, and thankfully the smell does wear off by the morning. I did notice a peak in stinkiness towards the middle of the night, but since it's not noticeable come morning, it doesn't bother me too much. The color progression is slow to build on my slightly tan Asian skin, but might work better for lighter skin tones. It seems perfect for the wintertime, when a deeper tan would look kind of odd.
Bottom line: Stinky, but not as bad as most sunless tanners on the market. Color is golden and subtle, but won't produce deep tan results. Moisturizing, dries quickly, and is smooth, not sticky.

on 7/23/2011 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like the ingredients. It seems like a very high quality lotion and is not greasy. The smell was amazing straight out of the bottle kind of like coconuts. After I put it on and it settles it takes on kind of a coconut-strawberry smell. I swear I smell like my strawberry shortcake doll, plastic and all, from when I was five years old. For little over $5 you get an 18 oz. bottle. I will use it more as a hand lotion but I like to rub it on my knees, as well. But, I'll only tolerate the plasticky smell this time around. I won't be re-buying.

on 12/6/2008 6:04:00 PM

This formula works suprisingly well for my skin- I have dry sometimes itchy skin especially during cold weather- and this hydrates so well I don't find myself reapplying all day long. I do not like the smell of this one, it kinda reminds me of vomit (ew I know) thank goodness the dry down is better... so I will probably look for another scent next time but I will definitely repurchase.

on 3/23/2008 2:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Smells horrible. The actual lotion works alright if you can get over the super strong smell. Both my husband and I thought it smelt gross! Even though it was cheap I won't use it. It was a waste of money.

Popular Lotions / Creams