Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch, Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mathylparaben, Proplyparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

on 3/15/2012 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the lotion with the sunless tanner in it, and so far I am pleased with the product. I don't think I would repurchase this if it didn't have the sunless tanner just because the fragance is reminiscent of one of those nasty "tropical" car fresheners, but since it is a sunless tanner (and all sunless tanners stink to some degree) I can tolerate it a little more. I apply it after my shower each night so the color can develop, and thankfully the smell does wear off by the morning. I did notice a peak in stinkiness towards the middle of the night, but since it's not noticeable come morning, it doesn't bother me too much. The color progression is slow to build on my slightly tan Asian skin, but might work better for lighter skin tones. It seems perfect for the wintertime, when a deeper tan would look kind of odd.
Bottom line: Stinky, but not as bad as most sunless tanners on the market. Color is golden and subtle, but won't produce deep tan results. Moisturizing, dries quickly, and is smooth, not sticky.

Popular Lotions / Creams