Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch, Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mathylparaben, Proplyparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this at Walmart for under $5. I had to dig around to find it, but find it I did, way at the bottom of the shelves in the back :) It has a pineapple fragrance, which I find to be quite nice, but maybe other people won't like it. The first thing I noticed was that it makes my body feel super silky and soft! If they made this without the self tanner, I'd buy it, just because it sinks in so nicely and feels great. It develops a great tan in a week, a nice golden brownish glow, no orange that I could detect. The reason I would not buy it again and stopped using it, is that after a few hours, the awful self tanner smell starts coming through. It made me really sick to my stomach, it was just so strong. I just couldn't stomach it anymore. I think I'm just going to learn to love my paleness, but I would recommend to anyone that wants a good priced self tanner to try this out, if you don't have a sensitive nose.

on 12/6/2008 6:04:00 PM

This formula works suprisingly well for my skin- I have dry sometimes itchy skin especially during cold weather- and this hydrates so well I don't find myself reapplying all day long. I do not like the smell of this one, it kinda reminds me of vomit (ew I know) thank goodness the dry down is better... so I will probably look for another scent next time but I will definitely repurchase.

Popular Lotions / Creams