Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Filtered by age: 44-55
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

4.5

Water (Aqua), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch, Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mathylparaben, Proplyparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

on 5/5/2008 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love the lotion it made my hands softer. And it smells ok. But when I got it home I noticed it is packaged in a PVC container and that is toxic.
So I would not buy this again unless they package it in a safe container.

on 11/3/2007 11:24:00 AM

Malibu has a variety of body lotions on the market, primarily available at Wal-Mart for under $6. They come in 18 fl oz rectangular pump bottles. They are manufactured by Creative Laboratories, Inc., of Eagen, Minnesota. This is the same company that manufactures the "Moist Hemp" brand sold at Sally Beauty Supply. This company does no animal testing. Besides this variety, there are five other varieties, that all receive rave reviews elsewhere on the internet, for good reason. This review is purely my opinion and I have received no compensation, from any source, for it.

Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion, packaged in a translucent brown plastic pump bottle, is a medium-weight, white, somewhat gel-consistency lotion that contains many ingredients that lotions and creams many more times its price contain. It is a fabulous moisturizer that contains no petrolatum or mineral oil (undesirable barrier ingredients, in my opinion). It contains THC-Free Virgin Hemp Seed Oil.

I do wish that it came in an bottle with a flip-cap opening at the bottom, but that is a minor thing. What I cannot get past is the ungodly strong, cloying, fermenting pineapple scent this has. Others don't mind it, but I really don't care for it, and it clashes with most of my fragrances. So, I prefer the Malibu White Tea Body Moisturizing Creme Gel because it has even better performance with more premium ingredients and a wonderful mild fragrance. This is the only reason I would not repurchase, as this formula's performance is top-notch.

Check out the ingredients for the price!
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed Oil (Cannibis sativa), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Jojoba Oil (Buxus chinesis), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus annuus), Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Green Tea Extract (Camelia olifera), Calendula Officianalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazonidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

Other varieties:
* Malibu - White Tea Body Mosturizing Creme Gel (my HG!!!)
* Malibu - Sweet Scents Cherry Almond Hemp Body Creme
* Malibu - Sweet Scents Orange Truffle Creme Hemp Body Creme
* Malibu - Hemp Golden Glow Bronzing Moisturizer (Self Tanner)
Check out my review of the White Tea formulation which I highly recommend, and of the Sweet Scents Cherry Almond Hemp Body Creme.

Popular Lotions / Creams