Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Filtered by age: 30-35
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch, Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mathylparaben, Proplyparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this product on a whim; coconut oil as the second ingredient was encouraging, but I've been disappointed by many heavy creams and oils before. I have dry hands and extremely dry, flaky, peeling skin around my nails. Nothing has really helped that much, not even heavy-duty products like AmLactin, Zoya Qtica, and Aquaphor. So imagine my surprise when a generous application of this stuff softened the dry, rough skin so much that my hands and nails both look and feel like a human being's! At last! Equally impressive considering how nourishing it is, the formula sunk in right away and didn't leave a sticky residue. I don't care for the smell (jasmine + banana?), but I can definitely get over it considering the performance and low price (US$5 for a bottle that's going to last me a few months, at least).

on 7/23/2011 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like the ingredients. It seems like a very high quality lotion and is not greasy. The smell was amazing straight out of the bottle kind of like coconuts. After I put it on and it settles it takes on kind of a coconut-strawberry smell. I swear I smell like my strawberry shortcake doll, plastic and all, from when I was five years old. For little over $5 you get an 18 oz. bottle. I will use it more as a hand lotion but I like to rub it on my knees, as well. But, I'll only tolerate the plasticky smell this time around. I won't be re-buying.

on 3/20/2010 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I usually like Malibu Tan moisturizers a lot but the scent on this one was just too much for me=( other than the scent the moisturization is great!!

on 12/6/2008 6:04:00 PM

This formula works suprisingly well for my skin- I have dry sometimes itchy skin especially during cold weather- and this hydrates so well I don't find myself reapplying all day long. I do not like the smell of this one, it kinda reminds me of vomit (ew I know) thank goodness the dry down is better... so I will probably look for another scent next time but I will definitely repurchase.

on 12/2/2007 10:24:00 PM

I love the scent of this lotion but I can only wear it with certain fragrances. The one I have doesn't bronze. It moisturizes fairly well and isn't greasy or sticky. My 4 year old loves it and isn't that all that really counts here? lol peace, love and lipgloss

Popular Lotions / Creams