Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Filtered by age: 25-29
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch, Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mathylparaben, Proplyparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

on 6/16/2016 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i bought this after looking at the ingredients list, which has coconut oil as one of the main ingredients. i have pretty dry sensitive skin all over, so i figured this would be great. after using it daily for a few months, i fell in love. the smell can be a turn off, but i found that it wears off quickly so it doesn't bother me too much. the texture is much thinner than i expected (i like thick formulas that coat my dry skin) but it absorbed quick and surprisingly didn't need to be reapplied multiple times. although i'm not able to use this on my legs and torso due to mild psoriasis (it seemed to irritate it a bit) its a great as a hand moisturizer. i mostly love it for the summer time because it's light and doesn't get sticky when i sweat. there are 2 other varieties which are also great, but this one is my favorite.

The packaging isn't pretty and out of the three that I've bought, one wasn't completely full and one had a broken pump. BUT! That's where the bad news ends for me. I like the smell (as does my husband and best friend), it is DIRT CHEAP for a gradual tanner, and it actually moisturizes very well on top of that. I am so very white and this gives me enough color to look healthy. Love, love this product. I was happy to find it.

I've tried a couple other gradual self-tanners. Dove and jergens come to mind. Jergens made me break out on my face AND my back (which I'm not particularly prone to do) and reeked like crazy. Not attractive.

I am very pale and I've been very happy with the slow build-up of colour, which I think looks very natural on me. I like that I can control the depth of colour by how often I apply. It doesn't make my body break out, however, it does seem to make my face break out, so I don't use this on my face.
Would definitely buy again. I like how it smells well enough in the bottle even though i'm not a fruit-scent fan. This has a creaminess to it i like. My skin feels smooth and nourished using this, but so far I've only used it since last November, so I can see where it might get greasy-feeling in the summer.

Also- my boyfriend actually likes how this smells a lot, even the DHA-y smell (go figure). He kept putting it on his hands when he came over until i told him to stop unless he wanted them to be a different color! :P

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this at Walmart for under $5. I had to dig around to find it, but find it I did, way at the bottom of the shelves in the back :) It has a pineapple fragrance, which I find to be quite nice, but maybe other people won't like it. The first thing I noticed was that it makes my body feel super silky and soft! If they made this without the self tanner, I'd buy it, just because it sinks in so nicely and feels great. It develops a great tan in a week, a nice golden brownish glow, no orange that I could detect. The reason I would not buy it again and stopped using it, is that after a few hours, the awful self tanner smell starts coming through. It made me really sick to my stomach, it was just so strong. I just couldn't stomach it anymore. I think I'm just going to learn to love my paleness, but I would recommend to anyone that wants a good priced self tanner to try this out, if you don't have a sensitive nose.

Popular Lotions / Creams