Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

Filtered by age: 19-24
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer (For Dry Skin)

4.2

Water (Aqua), Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aluminum Starch, Octenyl Succinate, Hempseed (Cannabis Sativa) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sesame (Sesamum Indicum) Oil, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil, Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Green Tea (Camellia Oleifera) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mathylparaben, Proplyparaben, BHT, Fragrance, Citric Acid.

on 3/15/2012 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the lotion with the sunless tanner in it, and so far I am pleased with the product. I don't think I would repurchase this if it didn't have the sunless tanner just because the fragance is reminiscent of one of those nasty "tropical" car fresheners, but since it is a sunless tanner (and all sunless tanners stink to some degree) I can tolerate it a little more. I apply it after my shower each night so the color can develop, and thankfully the smell does wear off by the morning. I did notice a peak in stinkiness towards the middle of the night, but since it's not noticeable come morning, it doesn't bother me too much. The color progression is slow to build on my slightly tan Asian skin, but might work better for lighter skin tones. It seems perfect for the wintertime, when a deeper tan would look kind of odd.
Bottom line: Stinky, but not as bad as most sunless tanners on the market. Color is golden and subtle, but won't produce deep tan results. Moisturizing, dries quickly, and is smooth, not sticky.

this is my HG lotion! i really love it, and for 5 or 6 bucks, you cant go wrong. it has a great sent, great ingreadents and feels nice on my skin.

on 3/4/2009 2:50:00 AM

I SWEAR by this product. The first time I used it was for my senior prom. I was flat broke because I spent so much on my dress, and had absolutely NO money for the tanning bed, and I needed some color considering my skin is very fair. I tried this, LOVED it, and have been using it ever since. The smell is wonderful and the results are awesome. It looked like I had a great summer glow, not too much, but definitely noticeable. There is also absolutely no orange tint which is awesome. The price of this product is completely reasonable too! Wal-Mart for like, $5? You cannot beat that.

This was such a great deal! I got it from Walmart for under 5$, and it was the 40% bonus pump bottle (25.4 oz) The smell is really nice, kind of tropical, and a hint of a banana smell to it. I really like it. My skin stays moisturized for most of the day when Ii use this in the morning. Its also a plus that it's not tested on animals, and is made of hemp!

on 3/23/2008 2:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Smells horrible. The actual lotion works alright if you can get over the super strong smell. Both my husband and I thought it smelt gross! Even though it was cheap I won't use it. It was a waste of money.

I've had problems with dry skin for several years, and have tried several different types of lotion, most of which helped little, if any. However, this stuff is great. Not only does it make my skin soft and absorb quickly (I *hate* lotion that just sits on top of your skin), but it makes my cuticles look great and my nails look shiny. Plus, it smells great, like the beach. Highly recommended.