Mary Kay Mary Kay Lip Color Duo-Bronze/Amber

No Image

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love these 2 colors! The one on the left is darker brown & the one on the right is a frosty peach & they are a duo in a compact w a small mirror inside & brush included. These are stellar! I've had them for awhile & hit pan on the left color but u get a generous amount supply of product. These 2 colors are warm & are frosty, really gr8 Fall/Winter colors...... I had another MK lipgloss duo but I cannot find it >:( these glosses are still going strong & I've had them for quite awhile. They are thick & luxurious quite opaque for a gloss almost into the lipstick catagory. I am not a rep but I love MK! I love their colors how they coordinate together so well & are conservative mature colors that reflects well on the company for not only its color selection but also quality. Their normal lipsticks' packaging (I've got the old packaging thou mine are older) are classy & this compact is classy too. It's glossy dark brown w 2 little clear "window" cut outs so u can see the 2 lip glosses & it says "Mary Kay" on the cover. Inside like I said is a small mirror which comes in super handy! And a mini lip brush so u got all u need to use the gloss but sometimes I will apply it w my finger but using the brush is fine no mess or fuss. I think this brand is over priced. The label is on the back that says the shades names. I think I might have paid close to $20 for this I have had it awhile so I don't recall exactly but MAC is $16!! :-0. It may be LE (?? Not for sure??)...it's served me well thru all these years. Really pretty colors! I would repurchase more MK if I ever found a good rep in my region coz I don't wanna order it online....I had a gr8 rep but I moved out of state a few years ago. I like seeing the stuff in person & letting the rep help me pick it out & see me & my eye/skin/hair coloring etc. I think it helps a lot & MK had a good return policy if u didn't like the products coz I was sensitive to some random e/s ingredient but I always loved their lipsticks/gloss/lip liners. I love this lipgloss duo!!

on 11/2/2007 7:38:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is MK's holiday offering for lips,and there are several color duos to choose from.The bronze/amber was most suitable for my coloring(stated above).The bronze side is a coppery shimmery shade and get this-no perfumey MK lipstick smell/taste!!! There is a light vanilla flavor,similar to MAC,and MK's new lip glosses.The amber side is a warm gold shimmery color-both are not OTT frosty,and there is a generous amount on either side.These are not glosses,but aren't horribly drying and have good staying power.
The retail is $18 USD for the compact, and is LE for the holidays.

Popular Lips Products