DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

1 review

sodium laurate, water, sodium myristate, glycerin, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, phenoxyethanol, hydrated silica, gelatin, soluble collagen, decyl glucoside, etidronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, ubiquinone

on 11/5/2007 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Even though i don't NEED this product, I'm VERY tempted to purchase it. I got a sample in the latest DHC catalog, and i was immediately impressed, without even having tried it. And even though i haven't actually torn one in half and used it, i completely agree with Princess, you surely could get away with tearing them in half. The lather is incredibly generous with a whole sheet. The next time I'm traveling light, i hope that I've got these in stock, b/c it'll definitely leave room in that infamous zip lock baggie for other must-haves that we women seem to cherish.

I should point out that i cannot comment on the Q10 aspect of this product, but that seems a waste to me. I hope they come out with a regular so that maybe they can drop the price a buck or two. As it is now, you get 40 in a pack for $9.50 (on sale for $7 until 11/30), which is why i would only use them for travel.