DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

sodium laurate, water, sodium myristate, glycerin, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, phenoxyethanol, hydrated silica, gelatin, soluble collagen, decyl glucoside, etidronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, ubiquinone

on 11/29/2009 1:16:00 AM

I was a bit hesitant to purchase a "soap" for fear that it would be too drying but I was pleasantly surprised. I have sensitive skin which can be easily irriatated...have not had any reactions while using this for about 2 weeks now. I love how it lathers up like crazy and leaves your skin feeling so clean....but not like it was completely stripped of moisture. It just leaves your face feeling like you just gave it a thorough cleaning. I follow with the Q10 face cream and have been liking the combination so far. (it's only been 2 weeks so we'll see if my opinion changes as time progresses).

on 7/1/2008 2:29:00 AM

This is GREAT for travelling and for after Gym/Swim session. It lathers really well, so well that I think half a sheet is good enough for each wash. I agreed with other reviewers that it's better to tear or cut into half before using.