DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

Filtered by eye Color : Black
DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

4.5

sodium laurate, water, sodium myristate, glycerin, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, phenoxyethanol, hydrated silica, gelatin, soluble collagen, decyl glucoside, etidronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, ubiquinone

on 11/19/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I got some samples of this in the mail and really like it. The sheets make a lot of really soft, foamy lather and my face didn't feel stripped afterward, just clean and soft. I follow it with a sample of the CoQ10 face cream and it seems to keep my oily skin in check without making it tight.

I probably won't reorder this as I just started repping for MARK products and really like their gel cleanser and antioxidant moisturizer as well, and because I'm a rep I can get it on the cheap.

By and large, this seems to be a really nice product and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who didn't have dry skin. Love the sanitary packaging, too..."5" for that!

on 1/25/2008 7:04:00 PM

DHC and I traditionally have had a love/hate relationship and this product is no different! First of all, I love the fact that there are individual soap sheets~very hygenic and wonderful for travel! I love how this soap cleanses the skin and the smooth feeling afterwards! Actually, the sheet can be torn in half and it is plenty for washing!
Now, the issue I have is the price! 40 sheets for $9.50??? That's about a month and a week's worth of cleaning (using the 1/2 sheet formula). I would love it if DHC were to create a full size bar option as well!