DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

Filtered by skin type : Combination
DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

4.4

sodium laurate, water, sodium myristate, glycerin, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, phenoxyethanol, hydrated silica, gelatin, soluble collagen, decyl glucoside, etidronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, ubiquinone

on 7/16/2013 7:35:00 PM

This is a great basic facial cleanser which is why I think its perfect for travel. I keep them at my SOs house so i can use them at night or mornings since they are just thin convenient sheets. I cut them in half usually because they foam up very well. They are gentle enough to use everyday and i just really love them! The price is pretty good for such a nice product! I have recommended to a few people, and my mom has been using them and loves them! 5 lippies :)

on 11/10/2010 10:15:00 AM

I stumbled on HC products after receiving their magazine and samples for several years. For some reason, the magazine kept getting thrown away but I managed to pull the samples out first. Their Deep Cleansing Oil samples are what pulled me in.

The Q10 Facial Film Soap was recommended to me by an online representative for DHC. Here are my ratings:

Overall: 3
A 3 because the sheets are too big, in my opinion, and offer way too much lather. To solve this, I tore off small segments at a time...to me it would have been easier to squirt some in my hand. Also, it really didn't do anything different for my skin that I could see or feel.

Price: 1
The price was great, as these lasted me many months.

Packaging Quality: 5
Definitely the best quality for someone that travels often. In fact, I do not travel often but if I would have been thinking...I would have recognized my frustration at having to tear bits off, ordered something else to use at home, and saved these for traveling. Very convenient packaging....but not for at home.

on 9/17/2010 2:06:00 PM

I really like this. It's too expensive to use every day, but what a great idea for air travel! My skin loved this soap and I do highly recommend it.

on 9/10/2008 11:04:00 PM

I'm not a big fan of all the extra packaging these require (packaged as singles), but I can see why it's necessary - because the individual films would stick to each other if they were stacked together. Anyway ...... I really like this cleanser. I use it after the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, and it leaves my skin clean and soft. I actually tear each of these films in half so that I get two uses out of each one. They lather up nicely when you add water to them, and rinse completely clean. My skin looks wonderful since using these plus the other Q10 line of products (Toner, Milk, Cream). I have oily, clog-prone and acne-prone skin, and this cleanser works beautifully for me. Very happy! :)

on 8/8/2008 8:47:00 AM

This is WONDERFUL to use at home and especially for traveling. Actually, one sheet gives me four uses (I cut into four squares). One quarter of a square is PLENTY of lather for your face. So if you get four uses from one sheet, and 40 sheets are $7 (on sale), that's 160 uses so that's really not a bad price. This lathers wonderfully, is not drying on your skin, cleans well, rinses well. It's a great cleanser to use after the DHC cleansing oil.

on 7/1/2008 2:29:00 AM

This is GREAT for travelling and for after Gym/Swim session. It lathers really well, so well that I think half a sheet is good enough for each wash. I agreed with other reviewers that it's better to tear or cut into half before using.

on 1/25/2008 7:04:00 PM

DHC and I traditionally have had a love/hate relationship and this product is no different! First of all, I love the fact that there are individual soap sheets~very hygenic and wonderful for travel! I love how this soap cleanses the skin and the smooth feeling afterwards! Actually, the sheet can be torn in half and it is plenty for washing!
Now, the issue I have is the price! 40 sheets for $9.50??? That's about a month and a week's worth of cleaning (using the 1/2 sheet formula). I would love it if DHC were to create a full size bar option as well!

on 11/16/2007 8:21:00 AM

The latest skincare product from DHC, and another instant HG for me! I'm a DHC devotee, and the Cleansing Oil, Mild Soap, and various moisturizers have been in heavy rotation for me over the last 3 years. Now I've added a new product to the lineup with these soap films. Each square piece of film is individually wrapped, and protected from heat and moisture. You simply hold the sheet in your palm, add a bit of water, and rub between your fingers to create a nice lather. Absolutely you can cut them in half before using, and double the mileage of this product. The lather is rich and luxurious, and the product is virtually scent-free. It also washes off completely - no filmy residue. I have used these religiously over the last several weeks as the weather has gotten colder. The Q10 provides slightly more moisture than the Mild Soap. My face is clean, super-soft, and glowing, with no breakouts, allergic reactions, or patchy dryness. As someone who travels frequently for work, these are brilliant for the traveler, and I will be using this throughout the colder months, whether on the road or at home. Get a free sample and see for yourself...I am totally impressed with the results.

on 11/12/2007 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

These are individual slices of soap. Once wet, the consistency and performance is very similar to DHC's mild soap bar. I prefer soap-free cleansers but this product is easy to travel with.