DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

Filtered by skin type : Dry
DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

4.5

sodium laurate, water, sodium myristate, glycerin, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, phenoxyethanol, hydrated silica, gelatin, soluble collagen, decyl glucoside, etidronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, ubiquinone

on 1/4/2008 9:13:00 PM

This item came with the Q10 Essentials Set. I must say this product has me rethinking on how to cleanse my face. Each sheet generously lathers/foams so I have to cut the sheet in half prior to using (which is awesome since I would use less of the product). This product is also very portable. I love it! As for the anti-aging effect, that has yet to be seen. Thus far, after using this product my skin feels clean, velvety soft and supple...a first in a loooong time (last time my skin felt this way was when I was 8 yrs old!).

on 11/18/2007 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a really cool product. I normally dislike soap due to my dry skin but this is a mild but rich lather that cleanses really well w/out stripping skin. I follow up w/ a hydrating toner, serum and moisturizer and it works fine.