DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

4.1

sodium laurate, water, sodium myristate, glycerin, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, phenoxyethanol, hydrated silica, gelatin, soluble collagen, decyl glucoside, etidronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, ubiquinone

on 7/16/2013 7:35:00 PM

This is a great basic facial cleanser which is why I think its perfect for travel. I keep them at my SOs house so i can use them at night or mornings since they are just thin convenient sheets. I cut them in half usually because they foam up very well. They are gentle enough to use everyday and i just really love them! The price is pretty good for such a nice product! I have recommended to a few people, and my mom has been using them and loves them! 5 lippies :)

on 6/24/2011 9:27:00 AM

I love this soap. It has beeen the staple product me for about a year now. As mentioned by others, a single film is too much for one use / I use half in the morning and half in the evening. The scent is very mild, my face feels clean without any dryness, and it does not irritate my somewhat sensitive skin. I use it with clarisonic everyday. Price is very reasonable.

on 9/17/2010 2:06:00 PM

I really like this. It's too expensive to use every day, but what a great idea for air travel! My skin loved this soap and I do highly recommend it.

on 9/10/2008 11:04:00 PM

I'm not a big fan of all the extra packaging these require (packaged as singles), but I can see why it's necessary - because the individual films would stick to each other if they were stacked together. Anyway ...... I really like this cleanser. I use it after the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, and it leaves my skin clean and soft. I actually tear each of these films in half so that I get two uses out of each one. They lather up nicely when you add water to them, and rinse completely clean. My skin looks wonderful since using these plus the other Q10 line of products (Toner, Milk, Cream). I have oily, clog-prone and acne-prone skin, and this cleanser works beautifully for me. Very happy! :)

on 8/8/2008 8:47:00 AM

This is WONDERFUL to use at home and especially for traveling. Actually, one sheet gives me four uses (I cut into four squares). One quarter of a square is PLENTY of lather for your face. So if you get four uses from one sheet, and 40 sheets are $7 (on sale), that's 160 uses so that's really not a bad price. This lathers wonderfully, is not drying on your skin, cleans well, rinses well. It's a great cleanser to use after the DHC cleansing oil.

on 2/7/2008 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this, addicting plus it has collagen, great stuff. Will be featured in THE TODAY SHOW on Feb 7th, 2008. Watch out !!! Bought one for my sis, I think I'm gonna get for my mom soon as well. Nice packaging and great for travel.

on 1/25/2008 7:04:00 PM

DHC and I traditionally have had a love/hate relationship and this product is no different! First of all, I love the fact that there are individual soap sheets~very hygenic and wonderful for travel! I love how this soap cleanses the skin and the smooth feeling afterwards! Actually, the sheet can be torn in half and it is plenty for washing!
Now, the issue I have is the price! 40 sheets for $9.50??? That's about a month and a week's worth of cleaning (using the 1/2 sheet formula). I would love it if DHC were to create a full size bar option as well!

on 1/4/2008 9:13:00 PM

This item came with the Q10 Essentials Set. I must say this product has me rethinking on how to cleanse my face. Each sheet generously lathers/foams so I have to cut the sheet in half prior to using (which is awesome since I would use less of the product). This product is also very portable. I love it! As for the anti-aging effect, that has yet to be seen. Thus far, after using this product my skin feels clean, velvety soft and supple...a first in a loooong time (last time my skin felt this way was when I was 8 yrs old!).

on 11/16/2007 8:21:00 AM

The latest skincare product from DHC, and another instant HG for me! I'm a DHC devotee, and the Cleansing Oil, Mild Soap, and various moisturizers have been in heavy rotation for me over the last 3 years. Now I've added a new product to the lineup with these soap films. Each square piece of film is individually wrapped, and protected from heat and moisture. You simply hold the sheet in your palm, add a bit of water, and rub between your fingers to create a nice lather. Absolutely you can cut them in half before using, and double the mileage of this product. The lather is rich and luxurious, and the product is virtually scent-free. It also washes off completely - no filmy residue. I have used these religiously over the last several weeks as the weather has gotten colder. The Q10 provides slightly more moisture than the Mild Soap. My face is clean, super-soft, and glowing, with no breakouts, allergic reactions, or patchy dryness. As someone who travels frequently for work, these are brilliant for the traveler, and I will be using this throughout the colder months, whether on the road or at home. Get a free sample and see for yourself...I am totally impressed with the results.

on 11/19/2010 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I got some samples of this in the mail and really like it. The sheets make a lot of really soft, foamy lather and my face didn't feel stripped afterward, just clean and soft. I follow it with a sample of the CoQ10 face cream and it seems to keep my oily skin in check without making it tight.

I probably won't reorder this as I just started repping for MARK products and really like their gel cleanser and antioxidant moisturizer as well, and because I'm a rep I can get it on the cheap.

By and large, this seems to be a really nice product and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who didn't have dry skin. Love the sanitary packaging, too..."5" for that!