DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

3.3

on 10/25/2012 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a basic mild soap with a nifty delivery system. The single use packets contain what feels like a thin sheet of plastic. When you add water the sheet disolves into foam. I can see where these packets would be good for traveling, and the packaging makes them very hygenic. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of soap for the face. Moreover, I think these are a bit pricey for what amounts to your average bar of Ivory or Dove. Also, there's the hassle of having to order this product versus purchasing it off the shelf. If you like to use soap and want to add some novelty to your skincare routine, give these a try. Otherwise, save your money.

on 11/19/2010 10:44:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I got some samples of this in the mail and really like it. The sheets make a lot of really soft, foamy lather and my face didn't feel stripped afterward, just clean and soft. I follow it with a sample of the CoQ10 face cream and it seems to keep my oily skin in check without making it tight.

I probably won't reorder this as I just started repping for MARK products and really like their gel cleanser and antioxidant moisturizer as well, and because I'm a rep I can get it on the cheap.

By and large, this seems to be a really nice product and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who didn't have dry skin. Love the sanitary packaging, too..."5" for that!

on 11/29/2009 1:16:00 AM

I was a bit hesitant to purchase a "soap" for fear that it would be too drying but I was pleasantly surprised. I have sensitive skin which can be easily irriatated...have not had any reactions while using this for about 2 weeks now. I love how it lathers up like crazy and leaves your skin feeling so clean....but not like it was completely stripped of moisture. It just leaves your face feeling like you just gave it a thorough cleaning. I follow with the Q10 face cream and have been liking the combination so far. (it's only been 2 weeks so we'll see if my opinion changes as time progresses).

on 3/6/2009 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The best thing about this product is that it is fragrance free. Otherwise, it's just soap with gimmicky packaging, and because it is soap, I found it drying to my skin. Overall, I'm not impressed.
Ingredients: sodium laurate, water, sodium myristate, glycerin, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, phenoxyethanol, hydrated silica, gelatin, soluble collagen, decyl glucoside, etidronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, ubiquinone. continued >>