DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

Filtered by age: 25-29
DHC Q10 Facial Film Soap

sodium laurate, water, sodium myristate, glycerin, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, phenoxyethanol, hydrated silica, gelatin, soluble collagen, decyl glucoside, etidronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, ubiquinone

on 2/7/2008 3:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this, addicting plus it has collagen, great stuff. Will be featured in THE TODAY SHOW on Feb 7th, 2008. Watch out !!! Bought one for my sis, I think I'm gonna get for my mom soon as well. Nice packaging and great for travel.

on 11/18/2007 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is a really cool product. I normally dislike soap due to my dry skin but this is a mild but rich lather that cleanses really well w/out stripping skin. I follow up w/ a hydrating toner, serum and moisturizer and it works fine.

on 11/5/2007 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Even though i don't NEED this product, I'm VERY tempted to purchase it. I got a sample in the latest DHC catalog, and i was immediately impressed, without even having tried it. And even though i haven't actually torn one in half and used it, i completely agree with Princess, you surely could get away with tearing them in half. The lather is incredibly generous with a whole sheet. The next time I'm traveling light, i hope that I've got these in stock, b/c it'll definitely leave room in that infamous zip lock baggie for other must-haves that we women seem to cherish.

I should point out that i cannot comment on the Q10 aspect of this product, but that seems a waste to me. I hope they come out with a regular so that maybe they can drop the price a buck or two. As it is now, you get 40 in a pack for $9.50 (on sale for $7 until 11/30), which is why i would only use them for travel.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a really cool idea-- individually packaged soap "sheets"! I had a sample of this and a pack came with my new Q10 set. These would be great for travel. After trying it both ways, I highly recommend tearing the sheets in half, since you actually get way more lather than you need with the whole film. As far as being a good cleansing product, this seemed really similar to Mild Soap to me-- lots of lather. I can't comment on its antiaging properties because it looks to be mostly cleanser with little Q10, but I will update as I'm about to start using the whole set.