4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

I love this lotion! It's better than Olay Sensitive Skin Lotion. I like the packaging better too. Excellent lotion! Will purchase again and again! I'm actually thinking about going to walmart to stock up.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

from

10 years ago

Yes I will definitely buy this again! I got this moisturizer at Walmart for $5.47 (6oz.) It has a subtle scent that I love and it does moisturizer my skin very well. I love Olay Complete too but they test on animals so I try not to buy anything from that brand. I forgot to also mention that the packaging is better too. I am on my second bottle after 6 months...love it!

About reviewer (323 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

3.0

10 years ago

Sorry! I loved how it felt and it moisturized, but it broke me out like no other. Great price. That's why I give it a 3 instead of a 1.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

Lovely moisturizer with SPF 15. I have been using Oil of Olay for quite some time. I really love the product. Being in medical school and being exposed to the pharmaceuticals industry, you learn that sometimes generic versions of popular items work just as well as their name-brand counterparts. Such is the case with the Equate Wal-Mart version of Olay Complete - only I feel that it's performance is superior in regards to absorption and does not leave a greasy film on the skin. As long as the Equate version's formula remains the same (I use the regular version that is scented), I will be a devoted follower. It's a great value as well - in comparison to the name brand, it is about 1/2 the cost. Smart beauty shoppers will agree that this is one moisturizer that will do what it claims to do - keeping the skin moisturized and protected - without breaking the bank.

About reviewer (360 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

1.0

10 years ago

price is right..but broke me out bad. One more lippy removed..broke me out REAL bad

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

10 years ago

Best moisturizer I've tried thus far. I've gone through moisturizers like Clinique, Clean and Clear, Cetaphil, and even the Olay one itself. This truly moisturizes my skin without weighing it down. It also does not make me break out, which is great. It's light and smooth, and I love how my skin feels after using it. It's quite refreshing. :)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

10 years ago

After reading all the reviews, I decided to try this instead of the Olay that I was using. I have to agree, this is better than the Olay. This isn't oily at all, and there is more in the bottle than the Olay for less money. I have the spf one, and it is great to use during the winter. In the summer I use a higher spf moisturizer since I am outdoors more, but for the winter this is great. I highly recommend trying this.

About reviewer (253 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

10 years ago

Yay for Wal-mart! I have yet to be disappointed by Equate brand anything (beauty-related, that is) and this is probably my favorite of them all. It is like Olay Hydrating Beauty Fluid but it seems less greasy to me. I live in New Mexico where it has been cold, windy, and dry so my face was dry and cracked. I keep putting on a thick layer of this at night and it makes my skin look great the next morning. No breakouts either. It was like $4.

About reviewer (169 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I actually didn't buy this I told my bf and my sister that this had good reviews on mua and they both bought it. I have been using my sisters for about a month and oh my I love it! It is not glamorous...more utilitarian...yet perfection! I really like the feel of Merlot Grape seed oil moisturizer better but this seems to make my skin nicer then the Merlot did. It seems to control oil, and I do not break out (very acne prone), my skin just looks healthier. And vitamins c and e I love it! Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0% ... Sunscreen, Zinc Oxide 3.0% ... Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/Ppg-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth-21, Stearyl Alcohol, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Steareth-2, Disodium Edta, Steareth-2, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I purchased this in lieu of Olay's Complete SPF15 Lotion for Sensitive Skin. This is a much cheaper version with virtually the same ingredients. I have had no problems with breakouts for the past half-year that I have used this, and the 6 fl. oz. bottle lasts a long time. I love that it's scentless, and contains zinc oxide that doesn't turn your face white. It's lightweight, and provides adequate sun protection for most days. The lotion is not thick nor runny, and moisturizes without adding shine. The bottle looks demure and plain, but don't be fooled...the lotion is fantastic!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm