PENHALIGON'S Lily & Spice

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.3

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Someone at Penhaligon's knows their flowers!! Specifically stargazer lillies! I have been on a quest for years to try and find a perfume that smells of stargazers blooming in the hot summer sun; Penhaligon's Lily & Spice is it! One of my favorite flowers to grow in my garden or have in a bouquet --- one stem can fragrance an entire room. Now I can spritz this on and capture those memories of enjoying my favorite garden flower anytime. I am so happy! ! It's no wonder as saffron is a key note. True as the pollen on Stargazer lillies is a strong note.... but saffron is an anti-depressent aromatheraputically and internally. It's a great chummy scent that I adore. I am swooning over my new full bottle. If you enjoy the scent of stargazers or big oriental lillies of any type, you will probably love this. If not -- send me your full or partial bottles!

on 7/16/2012 2:38:00 PM

I have a lot of lily scents and for a long time I did not think anything could compare with DK Gold but I was wrong. This is rapidly becoming my favourite lily. I love the mixture of lily and saffron. It has a creamy quality I do not find in Un Lys for instance. Staying power is good and I actually got a compliment from dh on this one, which is unheard of.

on 6/28/2013 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Creamy lilies, but much softer than I thought it would be and almost too sheer and simple. The notes make this sound like it will be fantastic on, but in the end, it was a very simple lily scent, though thankfully without indole. I would wear it if given to me as a gift, but I wouldn't seek it out to buy.