PENHALIGON'S Lily & Spice

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

3.4

on 9/16/2008 6:05:00 PM

All Lily...no spice.Long lasting true Lily fragrance though.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Someone at Penhaligon's knows their flowers!! Specifically stargazer lillies! I have been on a quest for years to try and find a perfume that smells of stargazers blooming in the hot summer sun; Penhaligon's Lily & Spice is it! One of my favorite flowers to grow in my garden or have in a bouquet --- one stem can fragrance an entire room. Now I can spritz this on and capture those memories of enjoying my favorite garden flower anytime. I am so happy! ! It's no wonder as saffron is a key note. True as the pollen on Stargazer lillies is a strong note.... but saffron is an anti-depressent aromatheraputically and internally. It's a great chummy scent that I adore. I am swooning over my new full bottle. If you enjoy the scent of stargazers or big oriental lillies of any type, you will probably love this. If not -- send me your full or partial bottles!

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Not as good as Un Lys for me. I miss the creamy, vanillic base. I smell saffrony pollen but this is so sheer. Very weak EDT, extremely fleeting to my nose. Still, a good scent.

on 7/17/2012 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

Although this might seem overwhelming for some, it has personality and depth so it could be fantastic on the right person. Not me, sadly.

on 6/28/2013 4:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Creamy lilies, but much softer than I thought it would be and almost too sheer and simple. The notes make this sound like it will be fantastic on, but in the end, it was a very simple lily scent, though thankfully without indole. I would wear it if given to me as a gift, but I wouldn't seek it out to buy.