PENHALIGON'S Lily & Spice

Filtered by skin type : Dry
No Image

3.7

on 9/16/2008 6:05:00 PM

All Lily...no spice.Long lasting true Lily fragrance though.

on 9/29/2010 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Lily is one of my favorite flowers ever, so as you can imagine I have all sorts of lilies planted in front of my house.
I had recieved a sample of this fragrance about 2 years ago, I smelled and and thought it was nice but could not decide if I really wanted it, was it worth getting a full bottle. So I put the sample away and forgot all about it. Then the weather got warm and my beautiful lilies started to bloom and the scent was making me crazy, I mean I wanted to bathe in them. And I kept on thinking there must be a perfume out there that smells exactly like this. So after the lilies petals fell of and the scent was gone I went on a crazy search threw all my samples, and there it was. I came across Lily and Spice and knew I had to have it. It smells JUST LIKE A LILY. It's lushious, delicate, ethereal. I am on my 2nd bottle. I wear it in the fall so that it reminds me of how my lilies smell and it instantly makes me feel great.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Not as good as Un Lys for me. I miss the creamy, vanillic base. I smell saffrony pollen but this is so sheer. Very weak EDT, extremely fleeting to my nose. Still, a good scent.