LUSH Charity Pot

LUSH Charity Pot

3.6

Fresh ingredients- as of 2-27-16Water (Aqua) , Fair Trade Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , Glycerine , Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) , Moringa Oil (Moringa Oleifera) , Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Stearic Acid , Fresh Aloe Gel (Aloe Secundiflora) , Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Triethanolamine , Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) , Rosewood Oil (Aniba rosaeodora) , Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata) , Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla Planifolia) , Cetearyl Alcohol , *Citronellol , *Coumarin , Geraniol , *Linalool , *Limonene , Fragrance . *Occurs naturally in essential oils

on 9/23/2016 3:26:00 PM

I really like this product. The smell is nice but not overpowering and it moisturizers my skin all day after one use. I like how the small size was only $7 and I can carry it in my purse to use as. Hand lotion. It is kind of oily after applying but I don't mind and it doesn't last long. I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because of the oiliness and the smell isn't my favorite but still good.

This is my favorite body moisturizer! A little goes a long way and my skin feels super soft for a long time afterwards. I can understand why some people don't like the greasy feel, as it does take a long time to sink in, but I usually put it on before bed and in the morning - satiny legs! I personally love the smell - fresh flowers and something sweet/vanilla-y? And of course, all the proceeds go to charity, which is really, really cool. Holy grail for sure.

To Read all 96 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is the BEST MOISTURIZER IN THE WORLD. I put on one application when I get out of the shower at night, and my skin feels like satin for a full 24 hours long or at least until my next shower. improvements could be made on the scent, but its a small price to pay for skin that feels like its been caressed by angels! (notice I said it made my skin feel like satin, not just soft...)

on 6/6/2016 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I do like Lush's Charity Pot, but it's not a favorite due to how greasy/oily it remains after application. If you don't mind that or the price tag, it's a decent option for dry skin. I have dry skin and used this as a body lotion.

Pros:
- Vegan, not tested on animals
- Seems to moisturize well
- I like the perfumey scent, even though it's strong.
- Thick and creamy

Cons:
- It stays oily/greasy for a long time after application. I like to use lotions on my hands during the day and I just can't use this without getting oily transfer on everything I touch. I know alot use this as a body lotion before bed, so the lotion soaks in all night, but I don't like getting it all over my sheets either.
- It doesn't absorb into skin quickly.

Neutral:
- I think this is a bit overpriced. However, they state that 100% goes to charity, so that's a nice perk if you like this product.

Price: $25.95 USD for 8.4oz.

Ingredients:

I gave it a 2 for the charity aspect but I did not like the smell of this product at all. Will not buy again.

on 4/1/2016 9:21:00 AM

This cream is very greasy. I only used it at night. It takes a long time to absorb into the skin. The scent is very strong and perfume-y and I wasn't that keen on it. I have looked up a few of the 'charities' and they seem to be more like activist groups, some of whom have caused havoc at e.g. airports with their protests. Granted, some of the groups may be genuinel good causes, but I prefer not to fund causes I am not sure about. There are other cheaper creams which have been more effective for me. I'm not going to rebuy it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Very moisturizing on the skin. The moisture lasts all day. It's lightly scented so I do not smell it once it has been applied. Smells like vanilla, and lemon- it's quite pleasant to me. I would repurchase it. Not a bad price- you get a lot of product and 100 percent of the proceeds go to charity.

This is the richest creamiest body lotion that I have ever purchased. It has a very light sorbet like texture with a lemony vanilla scent. It is Lush's most hydrating body lotion and it does a really good job hydrating your body. The only problem is that it goes on quite greasy, so it's the last thing you put on after you've finished putting on your makeup, hair and clothes and you have to wait a good 20 minutes for it to fully dry. I'm on the fence about whether I'm going to re-purchase this cream. One single pot comes with quite a bit of lotion, so I'm going to finish the pot and see if there are any long term benefits to using this cream before I decide if I buy another one.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love this lotion! It smells like a subtly floral honey, and I just love it! My bodily skin gets quite dry, and only this or pure shea butter will keep it soft. I do digress though, it's not as portable as I'd like. The lotion leaks through the lid, which is TOO much for LUSH's price range for it's stuff.

on 7/23/2015 10:54:00 PM

I did not enjoy this lotion whatsoever. It left a greasy residue that lingered forever. I also did not think the smell was enjoyable either.