Smith's Rosebud Salve Brambleberry Rose lip balm

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Smith's Rosebud Salve Brambleberry Rose lip balm

3.9

on 3/20/2013 12:04:00 AM

I adore the warm berry scent of this lip balm. It's not as heavy-duty as Nuxe, but it works well when i remeber to reapply regularly. And I love to apply it while I'm in the bathtub for a moisturizing lip mask. I've even grown fond of the Rudd-daddy tin.

if there was a way to put this in a tube for myself, I would. I LOVE the smell. sooo nice

This smells so wonderful! It smells like wine, berries and roses and glides perfectly over my lips with no heaviness or grittiness. My only complaint is the container as I hate using my fingers, but that isn't enough to keep me from buying Smith's Rosebud products. I now own four varieties and can't decide which I like best, and all seem to work great though the original Rose feels a little thicker and heavier than the Brambleberry, Mocha and Strawberry so it is my go-to balm for winter or if I've been slacking on drinking enough water.

But the performance of this is fantastic. I smooth some on before bed (there isn't any flavor or sugar so I don't worry it will do damage to my teeth or anything) and wake up with the softest lips. I also put it over some of my lipsticks--yeah, I'm lookin' at you MAC--and it helps keep the color intense and keeps the flakes and feathering to a minimum.

The price is a little high, but considering how long each tin lasts, I figure I won't be buying anything else for quite a while so it all works out. And I have to say the original Rose does work well as an intense hand treatment when my hands get dry and a bit rough.

Overall love this stuff in all the fragrances I've tried and it will be a staple in my makeup/health and beauty collection as long as I'm able to find it.

The tin is really really cute! I had to get this! It smells so good, like berries. It gives my lips a really glossy finish, and also slight color. I have really dry lips and this makes my lips feel smooth! I have had this for almost a year and my tin isn't even done yet, so yes, i would totally repurchase again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this lip balm! At first, I wasn't too excited on the smell, but now I love it! It does smell like berries. Its perfect for summer time, with that fresh berry pie smell. Its so glossy aswell! It looks like im wearing a nice lipgloss, yet it keeps my lips super smooth & moisturized. The tin is adorable too. Thats the main reason i decided to try this in the first place. It reminds me of the olden days, which I love. I hit pan on this because I use this baby so much. Will repurchase over and over!

on 6/24/2008 11:44:00 AM

I love this stuff! The smell is yummy and it keeps my otherwise dry lips super soft. It also provides a nice pink tint to my lips which brightens my pale complexion. I do like the Strawberry balm that Smith's makes, but Brambleberry Rose is by far my favorite.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Obviously everyone is different, because I, who am very sensitive to scents, love this product, especially the smell. The color is very subtle, and looks fab with my super-pale skin. It is not sticky or tacky, but very smooth, long-lasting, and moisturizing. I don't think it has much of a flavor, just a slightly sweet berry taste, which I also happen to love. Overall, I think it's a great little product, and I am buying two more just so I won't run out too quickly.

I just bought this product today. I love the smell, it's so much better than regular lip balms. It is so smooth on my lips; basically I bought this because I have very dry, chapped lips and will be moving out west where the air is terribly thin. This has cured my dry lips and I've only had to reapply once all day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I love the strawberry, so when I saw a new (to me, anyway) kind I bought it right away. The taste is absolutely awful ~ I cannot even describe it. I can't even bear to put it on again! So, I use it on my cuticles...might as well get something out of it. I am sticking with the strawberry ~ which I adore.

on 11/9/2007 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm not a big fan of lib balm in tins, but I really like this. Just adds a hint of color. I personally like the smell, but it's definitely not a normal lip balm-y scent. Not too goopy, waxy going on either. I'd definitely buy it again.

Top Rated Lip Treatments