Onyx Professional - Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I purchased this product from wal-mart because I thought it was a great deal. i paid $2.50 for a 16 fl oz bottle. I don't like it at all. It takes a lot just to remove my polish. I've gotten better results using remover from the dollar store.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Purchased this for $1.50 at Big Lots. I got the 16 oz bottle of 'Non-Acetone, Antibacterial, Bubblegum scented' nail polish remover. It's a pretty blue color, but doesn't smell like bubblegum at all. It removed my polish better & faster than any other product I've ever used. It even takes off glitter polishes with ease. I highly recommend this to anyone & everyone! Will most definitely repurchase!

on 10/28/2007 8:50:00 AM

This anti-bacterial, Vitamin E infused, bubble gum scented, blue colored nail polish remover works well, is inexpensive and is readily available. It comes in a 16 fl oz plastic bottle for under $3, or a small 4 fl oz plastic bottle for around $1, and is readily available. I prefer the smaller bottle because it is easier to handle and control and takes up less room. I wish the bottle had a spill-guard opening of some sort (which is why I gave this only 4 lippies instead of 5), but that would probably jack the price up too much. I will note that I do not detect any real bubble gum scent to this product; to me, it smells nearly identical to pure acetone, even though it is acetone free. This remover comes in several formulas such as moisturizing and 100% acetone. I keep one of each on-hand, I've been using this for years, and I will continue to repurchase!

INGREDIENTS: Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Water, Ethyl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan (anti-bacterial agent), Fragrance, Denatonium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), FD&C Blue 33

Popular Treatments