Escentric Molecules Molecule 01

Escentric Molecules Molecule 01

3.6

on 10/12/2018 9:20:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I’m loving the vague, subtle scent trail that this innocuous fragrance leaves on everything i touch. Granted, it’s not your regular floral / woody / citrus perfume you find on every shelf, but who’d want to smell like a walking tester? Sometimes I wear it alone, other times I layer Molecule 01 over it. Both ways it’s a winner. I can even smell it on my steel watch days after I’ve taken it off. A keeper!

on 5/27/2018 5:18:00 PM

WORTH THE PRICE. I get compliments on this perfume EVERY day I wear it, from my roommates, my boytoys (lol), from Uber drivers, from DOCTORS, from my therapist, my family, EVERYBODY. I get so many compliments on it that I keep it my selfish little secret. It is a LITTLE subtle and hard to detect so I oft spray probably more than necessary on myself (and that's why I have to repurchase so damn often) but it's sublime.

on 9/26/2017 10:08:00 PM

I smelled this on a friend, and had to ask her what perfume she was wearing. It was the most incredible scent - clean, sexy and very unique. I had heard of Molecule (ironically, was in Sephora two days ago and a woman came in to ask if they had it), so was intrigued enough to head to Holt Renfrew to try it out.

When I sprayed it on, it initially smelled like car oil, gasoline or like a dirty garage. Truly gross. The saleswoman said I would need to wait a while - about 30 minutes - before it would start to reveal its true essence (or, she said, I might not smell anything at all, but everyone else would. What is the point of that, I asked. I like smelling the scent as much as the person nearby). Ok. I waited. The scent, for me, never changed from a dirty oil stink. Later in the evening, I asked my family what they thought. Kinda stinky, they all said. I have scrubbed my arms down a couple of times already with a pretty strong soap, but the car fume smell is still there. At least it lasts.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very curious so I bought the small 30ml bottle to try out. Myself I could not smell anything most of the time, sometimes a little clinical woody scent came true but nothing more. People around me have not noticed it either, and I asked around. So for me this was just a little experiment, and it's not full bottle worthy for me because it does not work with my chemistry at all. Try before you buy!!

on 3/27/2017 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

In a word, it smells "sexy"...also very clean. I don't like floral, powder or most of the stuff that's out. I can tolerate citrus but this is hands down my favorite - ever.

I suggest ordering a sample, it's so unique and will play off your body's natural chemistry, which is why it literally has 1 note. Research it, it's quite interesting.

on 4/11/2016 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I first put this on it smelled to me like book pages (paper and glue). As I wore it it warmed up to more of a slightly woody warm freshly dried laundry smell. It's nice but too simple and based on the price I won't be purchasing it to layer with anything.

I bought a full bottle after hearing all the hype and trying a sample. I just wanted in so I shelled out the money for a full bottle. I do smell the soft pine, almost patchouli scent when I first spray it but I never catch a whiff after that. And no one has complimented on me for it, so I suspect it smells like nothing. This must work with certain chemistries, but it doesn't work on mine. I am still using it since I don't love strong perfume anyway and I'd rather use it than throw it away. But for me, this sadly was total snake oil

on 3/28/2015 8:20:00 PM

Smells geat! I LOVE IT!! But an absolute rip off since the only ingredient it contains is Iso E Super! You can buy a solution on eBay that contains the same ingredient of Iso E Super with perfumers alcohol for 1/10 price. Between the sample I bought of Molecule 01 and the eBay solution, I couldn't tell a difference!

This is a pheromone NOT a perfume so it will react differently with every person. I know me thing...ITS AMAZING! I went to the doctors for a routine check-up and asked a question about something..he reacted by telling me that he wouldn't answer until I'd told him what perfume I was wearing...This is a real 21st century perfume concoction. It draws people to you because it makes others feel good to be near you and it actually works. Usually, I wait for special occasions to receive a gift of perfume but with 01...I order online and spritz every day. A little does a lot!

on 2/4/2015 1:11:00 AM

I was once followed from a garage to a supermarket by a woman who just had to know the name of the amazing perfume I was wearing. Such is the power of Molecule01. When it came out all the glossies were hailing it as a "man magnet". I disagree on this point but if I were a lesbian it would be another matter, it's always women who comment on this. It's very subtle but you catch the occasional whiff and it's incredible. I'm a self confessed perfume addict and there's always something wonderful to try but I'm on my third bottle of Molecule01 which must say something.

** Thank you Sillage (sorry, a new member so can't send private messages yet) I had posted this under Escentric01 (put that down to me doing this on night shift) I did mean Molecule01 which is amazing and not Escentric01 which I find a bit, "meh"

Popular Fragrances