Escentric Molecules Molecule 01

Escentric Molecules Molecule 01

3.6

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Very curious so I bought the small 30ml bottle to try out. Myself I could not smell anything most of the time, sometimes a little clinical woody scent came true but nothing more. People around me have not noticed it either, and I asked around. So for me this was just a little experiment, and it's not full bottle worthy for me because it does not work with my chemistry at all. Try before you buy!!

on 3/27/2017 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

In a word, it smells "sexy"...also very clean. I don't like floral, powder or most of the stuff that's out. I can tolerate citrus but this is hands down my favorite - ever.

I suggest ordering a sample, it's so unique and will play off your body's natural chemistry, which is why it literally has 1 note. Research it, it's quite interesting.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I don't ever ever ever wear perfume, but I am in love love love with this scent.

on 4/11/2016 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I first put this on it smelled to me like book pages (paper and glue). As I wore it it warmed up to more of a slightly woody warm freshly dried laundry smell. It's nice but too simple and based on the price I won't be purchasing it to layer with anything.

I bought a full bottle after hearing all the hype and trying a sample. I just wanted in so I shelled out the money for a full bottle. I do smell the soft pine, almost patchouli scent when I first spray it but I never catch a whiff after that. And no one has complimented on me for it, so I suspect it smells like nothing. This must work with certain chemistries, but it doesn't work on mine. I am still using it since I don't love strong perfume anyway and I'd rather use it than throw it away. But for me, this sadly was total snake oil

on 3/28/2015 8:20:00 PM

Smells geat! I LOVE IT!! But an absolute rip off since the only ingredient it contains is Iso E Super! You can buy a solution on eBay that contains the same ingredient of Iso E Super with perfumers alcohol for 1/10 price. Between the sample I bought of Molecule 01 and the eBay solution, I couldn't tell a difference!

This is a pheromone NOT a perfume so it will react differently with every person. I know me thing...ITS AMAZING! I went to the doctors for a routine check-up and asked a question about something..he reacted by telling me that he wouldn't answer until I'd told him what perfume I was wearing...This is a real 21st century perfume concoction. It draws people to you because it makes others feel good to be near you and it actually works. Usually, I wait for special occasions to receive a gift of perfume but with 01...I order online and spritz every day. A little does a lot!

on 2/4/2015 1:11:00 AM

I was once followed from a garage to a supermarket by a woman who just had to know the name of the amazing perfume I was wearing. Such is the power of Molecule01. When it came out all the glossies were hailing it as a "man magnet". I disagree on this point but if I were a lesbian it would be another matter, it's always women who comment on this. It's very subtle but you catch the occasional whiff and it's incredible. I'm a self confessed perfume addict and there's always something wonderful to try but I'm on my third bottle of Molecule01 which must say something.

** Thank you Sillage (sorry, a new member so can't send private messages yet) I had posted this under Escentric01 (put that down to me doing this on night shift) I did mean Molecule01 which is amazing and not Escentric01 which I find a bit, "meh"

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Update: I ti think I'm dissapointed with this one. Not a single person has commented that I smell good in the past weeks of wearing this. My husband usually nuzzles my neck and tells me how nice I smell...hasn't happened in the past two weeks! One woman at work asked me, after sniffing the air, "do you smell cedar? Smelles just like the cedar I put in my closet to get rid of moths!!" Hmmm...at 115, not exactly the reaction I was hoping for!! I do smell Molecule 01 on my scarves, after wearing...but not on them while wearing them. It's a strange phenomenon. I like smelling good. I like catching wafts of my scent during the day. This one is so elusive, that it won't happen. Still an interesting concept, but I do believe there is a bit of "Emperor's New Clothes" to this.

I purchased Molecule 1 this week after loads of research. A little boutique in my town started selling all of the Molecule fragrances. I went in to test and decided on Molecule 1. I've worn it three days straight now, and while I am enjoying the experience...I'm not certain I would repurchase, mostly due to the high price tag. The fragrance itself has been described well already. Cedar, natural, skin scent. As I lay here this evening, watching tv, I get some wafts of slight sweetness and warmth. I smell like a nice person (I actually am, btw!) Sounds silly, but this smells warm, comfortable, gentle, friendly. Nothing sexy, loud, outrageous here. It smells modern at the same time however. That was the reason I plopped down 115 for this scent. There is only one note. I wanted to try it to see what the hype is about. Lately I have preferred skin scents. Rich musks, patchouli, sandalwood...but I DO enjoy smelling myself. That is what dissapoints a bit about Molecule 1. It is so elusive. I find myself sniffing the air to catch a scent of myself. I am used to smelling my perfume. I don't like loud fragrances and hate to announce myself with my perfume. I do like to have my own little cloud of scent for me to enjoy when I move around. I haven't been anywhere to see if others react to my new scent, but my husband came up behind me, kissed my neck and told me I smell nice. I wasn't terribly impressed with the others (Escentrics included). I am a huge vetiver fan and I think Escentric 3 is just that. Unfortunately that is all you smell...from beginning to end. No change, nothing. I am curious to see if I get any comments on my new fragrance when I go to work this week. I am glad to have been able to try a bottle, but this may be as far as my exploration with this brand goes. This would be the oerfect gift for people who don't care for perfume in general. Very demure and unobtrusive this one.

on 2/12/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is really nice, but it is a tease. I've read reviews that say there is nothing to smell, some that say the scent creeps up on you,and others that say it flits around from time to time. I smelt it right away, the soft, warm woodsy scent, slightly sandalwood and cedar without smelling like a hamster cage. It's clean, like like clothes pulled from a wooden chest. After I put it on last night, I snuggled my cat and smelled it on him today. Will have to sniff him again to see if it lasts until tomorrow. I can see myself getting a decant, but not forking out so much money for such an elusive fragrance. It is lovely, I wish I knew of a dependable dupe.

Popular Fragrances