Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick- #547b, Breeze

Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick- #547b, Breeze

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipstick. I use it all by itself for a natural shimmer of beauty and I also use it as a topper for other lipsticks for some Wow! to an already Glam look. This lipstick is also very moisturizing even when it has worn off my lips still feel so soft and smooth. I have never found a lipstick that does that. I need this lipstick It is always my go to. I am a mature woman so it gives me a very natural look with a little shine. I can't say enough about it.

These little gems are being discontinued y'all, so grab 'me up. I got most of the shades for $.59 each.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This is the best replacement for my limited edition Beigeland from MAC, but for a fraction of the price! The shade is a frosty champagne with peach and silver reflects but no glitter whatsoever. I'm a brunette with green eyes and olive skin, and this looks beautiful with my coloring. I think a number of people could wear this shade because it is a nice mix of both warm and cool tones. The price also couldn't be better!

on 12/29/2016 12:52:00 AM

I love wet looking lips but hate lip gloss. Breeze is wonderful. It's a bit frosty if you swipe it too much. 2 swipes and you have high end lovely healthy lips. I cut off the top of the bullet because the packaging is so horrible. 99 cents gives the Tom Ford Metallics at $56 a run for their money. Love!

on 1/14/2017 1:11:00 PM

My goodness, this is gorgeous. I LOVE IT. I have very pale skin with dark hair and eyes. It complements me beautifully and can actually see it on deeper skin as well. The color is beautiful. I would not say it's shimmery because that, to me, implies sparkles. It is very frosted. VERY frosted. But it's a beautiful nude with both pink and peach undertones. It's a great light color. The frost is icy frost which I love. No glitter. The texture is lovely. Smooth as silk yet creamy. Doesn't migrate up the lip or down on the lower lip. Stays in place. Very comfortable on the lips. I don't smell anything bad either. No problem with an odor or taste.

Yes, it does wear off but that doesn't bother me a bit. I like using up my make-up so I can justify buying more and "out with old, in with the new." Your next coats through the day will smooth on beautifully, no mess, no residue, just gorgeous.

The only thing is, the packaging is weird in that the cover has a weird shape which you have to fit it exactly properly into the bottom part or it won't fit as well as damage the product. Must be exact. Ok, no problem, I can do that.

I got it for 93 cents in Wal-Mart. Dollar Tree has it for a dollar. Again, I love it and will buy again when I run out. The quality in my opinion is up there with $25.00 lipsticks.

By the way, I've asked this before, does anyone remember the lipstick called "Nicole" from the early 1970s? It was packaged in a heavy flourentine gold case and all the high school girls wore it all over the country. I've searched for a color resembling my old "Nicole" for years now and could never find it. But I'll say that Breeze is a tad similar. Anyway, I'm a happy camper with Breeze and recommend it for teenagers up to 80 year old women!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was hoping this would be a gold-frost, going on the base color (which is a neutral nude-tan shade). Unfortunately, the frost is silver (not my fave - I'm pale yellow/olive and silver frost isn't my BFF).

Anyway, if you wear this alone it goes on smooth, creamy, and fairly well pigmented. More layers=more frost. Sit does settle in deeper lip creases and accentuate them a bit, however.

I didn't actually buy this to wear alone, though. I bought it as a lipstick topper - a 'transformer' lipstick as it were (you don't have to pay bit bucks for one). And it does work well for that. If you apply a cream/matte lipstick with good adhesion underneath and slap this on top, you get an only slightly toned, but frosty/metallic version of that same color. This also does away with the settling issue since another lipstick is the base shade.

It works just like how I hoped it would in this capacity, it's just a bit of a letdown that the finish is silver toned instead of gold. The search for a budget gold transformer continues.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A beautiful gilded beige-silver frost w veins of rose running through an absolutely unique color that one may think was MAC if you hid the packaging. This will have to be reapplied after eating/sipping/smoking. It is not a long last formula. Sometimes the most unusual colors don't have to be the most expensive also price does not always reflect quality. I don't know what lipliner to pair wish this as its so different. It does not feather nor bleed without one. Def 1 of my faves & worth checking out. The packaging that I have is black w a lid that clicks on currently but I've been buying this color for awhile so I've had the silver packaging too which wnw improved the black packaging by having the (clear) cap lock into place w an oval on the end. (They've also added a few neat new colors like A Short Affair is not to be missed!).

on 9/2/2015 8:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had been looking at this color and I saw lots of great reviews here and on blogs, but on me it just looked too frosty. I wouldn't buy this color again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

These lipsticks are only $0.93 at Walmart, so I usually pick one or two up when I go there. I've been eyeing some nude shades recently, and thought Breeze would be that perfect brownish nude that I adore.

WRONG. It's so shimmery that all you can see is the shine. I don't even know if there's a color in there. I ended up taking it off.

Packaging is the BAU (business as usual) and sucks. Terribly. I have two problems with it: 1-the cap is clear, so any product on the lid will show until you roll up a paper towel and shove it in there and 2-because of the way it sits, I often twist up the lipstick all the way to check for damage and there are imprints in the packaging!

It didn't smell weird, was very creamy (like the other lippies from this line), and was pigmented perhaps a bit too much.

Overall, I think it's good if you're looking for high shine in gold, but otherwise, it's a no from me.

Love love love. The price, the packaging and the product almost perfect. I think I got this for $.99 yes a dollar in Walgreens. I love the color it's a perfect nude with a little shimmer. I have a few of these wet n wild lipsticks. The color fades but I actually like it. No odd smell, no sticky feeling, no irritation at all . I love the price great for all ages especially if you want to try a new color and these are sometimes on sale at Walgreens so it's a double bargain. If you have a teenager trying out makeup buy these they can try out colors and have fun and most drugstore will accept a return with a receipt as long as it's within their return policy. I highly recommend wet n wild lipsticks.