Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick- #547b, Breeze

Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick- #547b, Breeze

4.3

on 1/14/2017 1:11:00 PM

My goodness, this is gorgeous. I LOVE IT. I have very pale skin with dark hair and eyes. It complements me beautifully and can actually see it on deeper skin as well. The color is beautiful. I would not say it's shimmery because that, to me, implies sparkles. It is very frosted. VERY frosted. But it's a beautiful nude with both pink and peach undertones. It's a great light color. The frost is icy frost which I love. No glitter. The texture is lovely. Smooth as silk yet creamy. Doesn't migrate up the lip or down on the lower lip. Stays in place. Very comfortable on the lips. I don't smell anything bad either. No problem with an odor or taste.

Yes, it does wear off but that doesn't bother me a bit. I like using up my make-up so I can justify buying more and "out with old, in with the new." Your next coats through the day will smooth on beautifully, no mess, no residue, just gorgeous.

The only thing is, the packaging is weird in that the cover has a weird shape which you have to fit it exactly properly into the bottom part or it won't fit as well as damage the product. Must be exact. Ok, no problem, I can do that.

I got it for 93 cents in Wal-Mart. Dollar Tree has it for a dollar. Again, I love it and will buy again when I run out. The quality in my opinion is up there with $25.00 lipsticks.

By the way, I've asked this before, does anyone remember the lipstick called "Nicole" from the early 1970s? It was packaged in a heavy flourentine gold case and all the high school girls wore it all over the country. I've searched for a color resembling my old "Nicole" for years now and could never find it. But I'll say that Breeze is a tad similar. Anyway, I'm a happy camper with Breeze and recommend it for teenagers up to 80 year old women!

on 12/29/2016 12:52:00 AM

I love wet looking lips but hate lip gloss. Breeze is wonderful. It's a bit frosty if you swipe it too much. 2 swipes and you have high end lovely healthy lips. I cut off the top of the bullet because the packaging is so horrible. 99 cents gives the Tom Ford Metallics at $56 a run for their money. Love!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

These lipsticks are only $0.93 at Walmart, so I usually pick one or two up when I go there. I've been eyeing some nude shades recently, and thought Breeze would be that perfect brownish nude that I adore.

WRONG. It's so shimmery that all you can see is the shine. I don't even know if there's a color in there. I ended up taking it off.

Packaging is the BAU (business as usual) and sucks. Terribly. I have two problems with it: 1-the cap is clear, so any product on the lid will show until you roll up a paper towel and shove it in there and 2-because of the way it sits, I often twist up the lipstick all the way to check for damage and there are imprints in the packaging!

It didn't smell weird, was very creamy (like the other lippies from this line), and was pigmented perhaps a bit too much.

Overall, I think it's good if you're looking for high shine in gold, but otherwise, it's a no from me.

Love love love. The price, the packaging and the product almost perfect. I think I got this for $.99 yes a dollar in Walgreens. I love the color it's a perfect nude with a little shimmer. I have a few of these wet n wild lipsticks. The color fades but I actually like it. No odd smell, no sticky feeling, no irritation at all . I love the price great for all ages especially if you want to try a new color and these are sometimes on sale at Walgreens so it's a double bargain. If you have a teenager trying out makeup buy these they can try out colors and have fun and most drugstore will accept a return with a receipt as long as it's within their return policy. I highly recommend wet n wild lipsticks.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A beautiful gilded beige-silver frost w veins of rose running through an absolutely unique color that one may think was MAC if you hid the packaging. This will have to be reapplied after eating/sipping/smoking. It is not a long last formula. Sometimes the most unusual colors don't have to be the most expensive also price does not always reflect quality. I don't know what lipliner to pair wish this as its so different. It does not feather nor bleed without one. Def 1 of my faves & worth checking out. The packaging that I have is black w a lid that clicks on currently but I've been buying this color for awhile so I've had the silver packaging too which wnw improved the black packaging by having the (clear) cap lock into place w an oval on the end. (They've also added a few neat new colors like A Short Affair is not to be missed!).

on 9/2/2015 8:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had been looking at this color and I saw lots of great reviews here and on blogs, but on me it just looked too frosty. I wouldn't buy this color again.

I cannot describe how much love I have for this lipstick. Absolutely STUNNING!

PACKAGING: A black tube with clear top and color name on the bottom. The cap clicks into place and stays in place which is nice. It's sturdy, functional, and does the job.

FORMULA: Love Love Love! Smooth and creamy, but not too creamy, hugs the lips and stays in place. VERY moisturizing and conditioning. So happy with the formula.

LONGEVITY: I wasn't expecting a lot of wear time with this lipstick, but it really does last. Stays on without fading or signs of needing a touch up for 3-4 hours. Very nice!

COLOR: Jaw-dropping color. The formula and the color are what sold me big time. Breeze is a gorgeous light pink with a silver, blue, and pink wash of shimmer running through it. There's a slight peach undertone to the color as well. The shimmer isn't unnatural, clownish, or unappealing. You can't feel the shimmer on the lips either.
I love the effect Breeze has on my lips; makes them look more plump and fuller. The shimmer creates that illusion and I loooove it!

Overall, absolutely in love. Gorgeous formula, color, lasting power, and scent. (slightly cherry scented) Definitely give these a try!

on 1/21/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It took several trips to the store to find this lipstick as it was sold out numerous times before I was lucky enough to find a tube. I am really glad that I continues the search as I really like this shiney pinkish beige color. It adds shine as well as a bit of color and is a great nude color for me. It is not drying and is fairly long lasting. This beauty was obtained for less than $1.00. A steal as far as I am concerned. Would definitely repurchase.

on 12/4/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

This is a fantastic lipstick. A great everyday shade, it provides a nice shine without being gloopy like a gloss. It doesn't impart much color, but does tone dowm my pigmented lips. I purchased it for under $1 at Wal-Mart.

I love this lipstick! I get tons of compliments on it. It looks nude some days and pink-ish others..I think depending on what I'm wearing. Looks exceptionally great when you have a little tan too.