Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick- #547b, Breeze

Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick- #547b, Breeze

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

These lipsticks are only $0.93 at Walmart, so I usually pick one or two up when I go there. I've been eyeing some nude shades recently, and thought Breeze would be that perfect brownish nude that I adore.

WRONG. It's so shimmery that all you can see is the shine. I don't even know if there's a color in there. I ended up taking it off.

Packaging is the BAU (business as usual) and sucks. Terribly. I have two problems with it: 1-the cap is clear, so any product on the lid will show until you roll up a paper towel and shove it in there and 2-because of the way it sits, I often twist up the lipstick all the way to check for damage and there are imprints in the packaging!

It didn't smell weird, was very creamy (like the other lippies from this line), and was pigmented perhaps a bit too much.

Overall, I think it's good if you're looking for high shine in gold, but otherwise, it's a no from me.

Love love love. The price, the packaging and the product almost perfect. I think I got this for $.99 yes a dollar in Walgreens. I love the color it's a perfect nude with a little shimmer. I have a few of these wet n wild lipsticks. The color fades but I actually like it. No odd smell, no sticky feeling, no irritation at all . I love the price great for all ages especially if you want to try a new color and these are sometimes on sale at Walgreens so it's a double bargain. If you have a teenager trying out makeup buy these they can try out colors and have fun and most drugstore will accept a return with a receipt as long as it's within their return policy. I highly recommend wet n wild lipsticks.

To Read all 39 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A beautiful gilded beige-silver frost w veins of rose running through an absolutely unique color that one may think was MAC if you hid the packaging. This will have to be reapplied after eating/sipping/smoking. It is not a long last formula. Sometimes the most unusual colors don't have to be the most expensive also price does not always reflect quality. I don't know what lipliner to pair wish this as its so different. It does not feather nor bleed without one. Def 1 of my faves & worth checking out. The packaging that I have is black w a lid that clicks on currently but I've been buying this color for awhile so I've had the silver packaging too which wnw improved the black packaging by having the (clear) cap lock into place w an oval on the end. (They've also added a few neat new colors like A Short Affair is not to be missed!).

on 9/2/2015 8:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I had been looking at this color and I saw lots of great reviews here and on blogs, but on me it just looked too frosty. I wouldn't buy this color again.

I cannot describe how much love I have for this lipstick. Absolutely STUNNING!

PACKAGING: A black tube with clear top and color name on the bottom. The cap clicks into place and stays in place which is nice. It's sturdy, functional, and does the job.

FORMULA: Love Love Love! Smooth and creamy, but not too creamy, hugs the lips and stays in place. VERY moisturizing and conditioning. So happy with the formula.

LONGEVITY: I wasn't expecting a lot of wear time with this lipstick, but it really does last. Stays on without fading or signs of needing a touch up for 3-4 hours. Very nice!

COLOR: Jaw-dropping color. The formula and the color are what sold me big time. Breeze is a gorgeous light pink with a silver, blue, and pink wash of shimmer running through it. There's a slight peach undertone to the color as well. The shimmer isn't unnatural, clownish, or unappealing. You can't feel the shimmer on the lips either.
I love the effect Breeze has on my lips; makes them look more plump and fuller. The shimmer creates that illusion and I loooove it!

Overall, absolutely in love. Gorgeous formula, color, lasting power, and scent. (slightly cherry scented) Definitely give these a try!

on 1/21/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It took several trips to the store to find this lipstick as it was sold out numerous times before I was lucky enough to find a tube. I am really glad that I continues the search as I really like this shiney pinkish beige color. It adds shine as well as a bit of color and is a great nude color for me. It is not drying and is fairly long lasting. This beauty was obtained for less than $1.00. A steal as far as I am concerned. Would definitely repurchase.

on 12/4/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

This is a fantastic lipstick. A great everyday shade, it provides a nice shine without being gloopy like a gloss. It doesn't impart much color, but does tone dowm my pigmented lips. I purchased it for under $1 at Wal-Mart.

I love this lipstick! I get tons of compliments on it. It looks nude some days and pink-ish others..I think depending on what I'm wearing. Looks exceptionally great when you have a little tan too.

The color is basically not there, there's very little color and the smell is so waxy and terrible ! Would not buy again or recommend this !

on 6/1/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The "frost" is very overbearing and cancels out any color in my opinion. It may look good mixed with another lip product but I don't want to always have to go through that effort.