Darphin Aromatic renewing balm

Darphin Aromatic renewing balm

4.4

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter), Limonene, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange)Flower Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Beta-Carotene, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Geraniol, Farnesol

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

What a gorgeous product. The scent is lovely and the texture is amazing. Its great at hydrating and soothing skin, even the most driest of skins.

This is pricey but its such a gorgeous product that its hard to pass up.

on 7/12/2013 1:42:00 PM

This is my very favorite beauty product. I love it. I put it on before bed after warming on my fingertips. I wake the next morning to younger looking plump skin. It looks like my dry skin has had a big drink of water! It doesn't clog my pores or have any negative effects. I only use it every week or so and it has lasted me an incredibly long time. You only need a very small amount. It also smells very nice.

This was probably a bit better than the purifying balm, but I really couldn't see much result or difference in my skin while using it, and it's insanely expensive.

on 2/1/2012 10:43:00 AM

This product is simply fabulous. I received a deluxe sample at my local beauty shop and since now it's winter where I live, my combination skin feels more on the dry side. I used to have really dry patches around my chin, mouth and noose. When I decided to give a try to the product, I was hesitant because even if my skin is dry, I'm still really acne prone, I tend to break out on my t-zone. The texture of the balm scared me at first, (it looks really oily )but when you warm it with your hands, the texture becomes really soft and agreeable. The scent is quite strong (but I do like it, it smells like oranges) and it applies really well. You really don't need a lot to do all your face.

A few minutes after applying, your skin feels hydrated and smooth. It's not oily at all. I prefer to use it at night, after I washed my face. The morning after, my skin is SOOOOO soft, hydrated, unified, no blemishes at all. That was also the end of the dry patches everywhere on my face (yay!).

I wouldn't use this everyday, but definitely 3 or 4 times a week during winter as the air is so hard on the skin.

Finally, I think I will purchase the full size product, even if it's on the pricey side. It's definitely worth it, since the results are visible fast and lasting.

I love many products from this brand. I got a sample of this balm and I love it. It makes my skin feel very soft and it gives my skin a beatiful glow. I use it once a week. I put it on my cleaned skin a few hours before I go to bed.
I also use it on my cheekbones when I wear make-up / foundation. I put just a little bit of the balm on my fingertips en pat it on my cheekbones. It gives my skin a healthy glow.

on 4/11/2011 4:07:00 AM

Like the purifying balm, Darphin's renewing balm does not cause breakout even though it is oil-based. The citrus smell is refreshing. It goes on sticky but when left overnight, the skin simply soaks up the balm. You wake up with super soft and glowing skin in the morning.

An expensive product but very luxurious. I use it to calm down my skin if it is dry or if I have been using a lot of glycolic acid. It has essential oils and after I put this on at night my skin just glows.

on 11/23/2009 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. It leaves the skin well hydrated, smooth and glowing. I suffer from very severe dry skin, and on the nights that I leave this on overnight, it really helps soothe my skin.

on 2/24/2008 8:19:00 AM

I agree: a very nice new product by Darphin. I also like Aromatic Purifying Balm - although it is more appropriate for normal to oily or mixed skins, it has also been benefitial for my normal to dry, or sometimes dry, skin when used only once a week or so... This new balm is for dry and normal to dry skins. It is very rich but not heavy: so pleasant on the skin, obviously revitalizing and very soothing (probably bisabolol - chamomile oil), too. Contains shea butter for additional hydrating and nourishing, Vit. E helps to revitalize and orange and tangerine oil makes it refreshing for the skin. Great thing for me now at the end of winter when my skin is usually dry, sentisized and tired. I've been using it at night (just for a few days now) over Jasmine aromatic oil and my skin is happy. More rested, more plumped and fresh in the morning: yes, this stuff is renewing indeed, it really helps with dry and tired skin. This will become my regular item, I think...
I also have to say that I usually can't stand too rich nourishing creams even when my skin is very dry: I don't know why but they usually irritate me. Darphin balms are great because they are rich but anyway weightless - you don't have the feel that they clog your pores...they revitalize the skin but leave it to breathe. Just warm a bit on your palm and slightly massage it into your skin...so pleasant to use - for me much more pleasant than any cream (esp. over aromatic oil).

*** Ingredients: Six Essential Oils: Chamomile, Grapefruit, Orange Blossom, Rosewood, Sweet Orange and Tangerine; Natural Bisabolol, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E

on 1/10/2008 12:35:00 PM

This is a great new product! I am a huge fan of the Purifying Balm, and this new balm is just as amazing...and much better for my dry winter skin! I have been using it a few nights a week on my entire face and my skin looks soft, even, smooth, and glowing in the morning. I highly recommend this. Looks like I now have a summer balm (purifying) and a winter one now.