100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented ultra lengthening mascara

100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented ultra lengthening mascara
100% Pure Lengthening Mascara in Black Tea100 % pure & PaiFruit Pigmented ultra lengthening mascara

3.8

Not tested on animals

Organic Green Tea, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Honey Beeswax, Contains All or some of the following Pigments: Blackberry, Blueberry, Black Tea, Grape Skin, Pomegranate, Acai Berry, Boysenberry, Blackcurrant and Raspberry, Oat Protein, Wheat Protein, Provitamin B5, Seaweed Powder, Coconut Stearic acid, Mica (for shimmer in the Blackberry and Blueberry), Cocoa Butter, Pearl Powder, Rice Powder, Cacao Powder and Powdered Coffee Beans, Lavender Honey, Extracts of Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Lavender and Golden Seal

on 12/19/2016 12:14:00 AM

I love this mascara but... it's just too expensive as an ongoing purchase. I like to replace my mascaras every season, and I just can justify $30 x 4 seasons = $120 a year on mascara. The company was offering a BOGO with their lipstick, but the lipstick was really disappointing, so I won't be purchasing again. The luxe price does deliver a beautiful mascara though. I love the scent. Love the natural and buildable application. Totaly vegan luxe.

on 12/11/2016 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm torn about this mascara. I was in love when I first used it. I have sensitive eyes so I rarely use mascara because I get bumps when I use it for a few days consecutively. I didn't find this mascara irritating at all. It delivers good length and definition, nice smooth formula, beautiful tube, nice smell, and doesn't smear. However the tube dried out really quickly and it's too expensive to replace every month.

on 8/25/2016 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like the brand 100% Pure but this mascara was a miss for me. When I opened it it was already very dry and clumpy. Perhaps I received a bad batch but I was disappointed because it was so expensive and was defective.

on 12/28/2015 11:28:00 AM

Beautiful, gorgeous packaging! I amnot a packaging person, but this one really conquer me! Is absolutely gorgeous!!! The price, is really really pricey! I don't think it really worth the hype. Is just a meh mascara. Like any other in the market. The only thing is that it wont harm your lashes, its actually something healthy to put on. No "wow" efect at all. At least inmy experience. Smells delicious, very soft, once in your eyes you wont notice. It washes away only with water, so you won't spend hours trying to remove. The positives: clean and healthy ingredients, easy to remove.
The down sides: REALLY pricey, about $30 bucks! No wow efect, maybe if you already have long, beautifully curled lashes maaaybeeee will work for you, if you need help in the lash dept like me, it wont help you at all. It barely hold the curve.
Another big down side for me, theone I bought was really dry! I tried in the store and that one, was in better shape than theone I got. I wrote customer service of 100% Pure, no answer yet. Wich is the bigest downside, you expect some kind of support when you pay $30 bucks for a mascara.
I am using this for like my every day mascara, just to finish it. I will definetly keep looking for another cruelty free altrnative, since I love other brans, but now I am really comited with switch and support cruelty free brands.

on 10/10/2015 1:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Not for me. Was very excited to try an all-natural mascara but it ended up being more irritating than a regular mascara for me!

PRO- highly pigmented, all natural

CON- flaked; made my lashes stiff and uncomfortable, making my eyes itch; removed all curl from lashes so they they were angled straight up (not a good look); expensive for what it is

Overall, I don't think this formula is worth the $25 and would look elsewhere - even for an all natural ingredient list.

on 10/1/2015 11:46:00 PM

I really really love this product. I have the dark chocolate, blackberry, and black tea. I am big on the natural ingredients. It doesn't flake, and it makes my eyelashes curl. The one drawback is that it dries out easily. Sometimes I have to put a drop of water in it. Then It's back to normal. It doesn't clump either, and it's very easy to wash off. I don't even need to use eye makeup remover for it. It also smells really good!

on 9/3/2015 3:21:00 AM

So wanted to love this. Product has natural ingredients and a beautiful silver tube. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be repurchasing. Picked up the dark chocolate brown shade. Nice color and a light chocolate scent. Problem? It smudges under my eyes easily. Perhaps I'm spoiled by my basic Boots mascaras and higher end tube formula mascaras. I hate to wear a mascara that needs to be corrected every time I check a mirror. So much potential. Just didn't deliver.

on 4/27/2015 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great cruelty-free product. I use the blackberry color, which has a slight purple tint. It smells amazing! This is the best mascara wand I have ever used and the product goes on easily and I have never had an issue with clumping or goop. My only complaint is that it does not wear as thick as I like.

I have not had any smudging issues, as other reviewers have commented, but it does rinse off easily with just soap and water.

I would repurchase, but I will probably try another color the next time around.

on 3/5/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This mascara lenghtens and volumizes better than any drug store mascara I've used, and better than a lot of department store brands. It's very easy to remove and smells good. I love it!

BUT - it smudges like crazy! I always have smears at the end of the day. It also burns if my eyes water. For these reasons I find myself still guiltily reaching for Sisley over this one. But I'll continue to buy it.
It comes in a beautiful tube, but for some reason this company packages everything in a extra cardboard tube which just drives me nuts in its wastefulness.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was in between a 3 and a 4 as the first time I used it I loved it, it was very good at lengthening the lashes but it did burn my eyes a bit. When I ran out I purchased it again (from amazon.com) and it did nothing on my eyelashes. I am not sure if I received a old one or what (it was still sealed and in the packaging) yet did not apply at all. After several attempts I returned it. I might give it another go in the future if I buy directly from their store.

Popular Mascaras