Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute Light

Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute Light

4.2

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Ether, C12-16 Alcohols, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Xylitylglucoside, Magnesium Silicate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Phenyl Trimethicone, Anhydroxylitol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Capryloyl Glycine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Safflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopherol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Xylitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tetrasodium Edta, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Disodium Edta, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Robinia Pseudacacia Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Linalool [N2501/A].

on 7/4/2016 2:06:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a good moisturizer. I was skeptical at first because of the fragrance and thought it would break me out. I was on epiduo and my skin was very dry and flaky. I could not actually apply foundation or concealer on my skin because of the dryness. This product gave the necessary hydration for my skin before applying my foundation.

I have been using nuxe creme fraiche for about a month now every morning after washing my face and before applying my foundation.it s really light moisturising and easily absorbed.my skin instantly feels rehydrated and fresh!i also love its fresh smell.although i m not a big nuxe fan i m definitely bying this product again because apart from what i previously mentioned it makes my liquid foundation "sit" better on my skin.

To Read all 61 Reviews, Login or Join

It does separate into an oily/watery residue in the tub. Actually first I got a watery residue and, towards the end of the tube, an oily one. The last couple of weeks left me with an oilier product than the early days.

Leaves my skin quite ok, but my forehead can get quite oily after a couple of hours. So I guess it was OK for the price, but I won't repurchase it.

It smells of orange blossom imo, but I actually really liked the smell - both floral and refreshing.

I got this at a discount in Paris, for around $24. So bear that in mind when I don't quite complain about price/quality ratio like other reviewers.

on 12/1/2015 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Like the texture but agree with other reviews; the product does separate inside the tube and does benefit from a good shake before application. After many months of having skin that is dry and flaky but somehow oily at the same time and in the same areas (dehydration, duh), I've overhauled my routine and found this product has really helped to provide that much needed moisture and has helped somewhat control my oil problem.
Although, I have found that from time to time when applying that the lotion has stung my skin, coupled with the very strong fragrance sort of raises the question whether this is really okay for use on sensitive skin. I have theories that this may not be helping with my breakouts but I'm yet to get the bottom of that. All in all what I would call a double-edged sword; if your skin is not sensitive, acne prone or too oily, this will probably do you wonders. I plan to ride it out and see what happens over a longer time frame.

on 9/29/2015 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have oily combination skin in the summer, and dry/oily combination skin in winter. I am also very acne-prone and my pores clog easily (fun right!?).

I have tried many moisturizers over the years and nothing worked for my skin. Many were much too heavy so most of the time, I would skip moisturizer altogether.

I stumbled on nuxe by accident and liked the reviews for this cream. I figured I had nothing to lose and despite the price, I tried it.

The smell is amazing but strong, if you don't like that.
Does exactly what it claims; mattifies/hydrates/reduces pores
can be used day and night

on my second bottle, best thing I have ever used, will keep buying!!
I also use the crème fraiche serum and also love it! My skin looks so much better!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

For the first time makeupalley failed me. I buy products based on the reviews they get on this website. It's not my only criteria, but it definitely weighs heavily on my decisions. I have tried a total of 4 products by Nuxe. I disliked every single one of them: suprise-surprise, they all got decent reviews on makeupalley. I don't get it.

There's not a single redeeming quality in this moisturiser, aside the packaging.

WHAT IT CLAIMS: " is ideal for all skin types, even sensitive ones"
WHAT IT DELIVERS: It made me break out when I started. I kept on using because the transition itself might have been the cause, not the actual creme. I'm now finishing the bottle and my skin has never been worst.

WHAT IT CLAIMS: "gives a burst of hydration to thirsty or sensitive skin"
WHAT IT DELIVERS: My skin is very uncomplicated. I have combination skin, the only dry area is my forehead, which this product absolutely failed to hydratate.

WHAT IT CLAIMS: "Leaves skin fresh, soft and shine-free throughout the day"
WHAT IT DELIVERS: It does give a fresh look. I don't dislike the dewy effect. However, the texture is not good. It's very runny and almost watery. The product spills as I open the lid. I tried giving it a good shake before using - it helps q.b. My skin doesn't absorb the product too well either way, I can feel it throughout the day.

WHAT IT CLAIMS: "It soothes and reduces discomfort."
WHAT IT DELIVERS: The most infuriating bit, probably. I never had a problem with redness. Now my nose and cheeks turn red shortly after I apply it! And pimples! I was acne-free for 6 six years.

Last but not least: the scent. It's arguably awful and overwhelmingly strong.
I feel sad because this moisturizer isn't too expensive. I couldn't afford Chanel HydraMax anymore so I had to make the switch to more affordable products. I'm disappointed I failed at my first attempt. I didn't think it would be a problem, my skin is quite good, actually.
I'm now using Clinique's Super Rescue at night: I'm redness free in the morning, yet red again once I apply this in the morning.
I guess Nuxe is not for me... As for those with sensitive skin, beware. Get a sample first!

on 8/29/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I hate to marr the good reviews here but this really irritated my skin, made it very sensitive and itchy. I took out products from my regime and as soon as I stopped using this one it all calmed down. I used the la Roche posey toleriane ultra to get back to normal and I love that stuff. This one is pricey too, and doesn't seem to me to be much better than a standard cheap one.

on 7/8/2015 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is a okay moisturizer, nothing too special. What was truly awful though is the scent. Imagine green tea that has been brewed for 10 hours mixed with a splash of mouthwash. I had to hold my breath when applying it. Besides that, honestly, it did moisturize my skin, but left quite a bit of a greasy film on it. However, it is very light-weighed which I liked. So I finished up the tube but wasn't impressed what so ever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

First of all, I'd recommend shaking this product well before use if you don't want to get a watery residue separated from the cream when you squeeze it out. Other than that, this moisturizer is doing wonders to my sensitive/dehydrated/combination skin. It's also great to put on before makeup as it leaves your skin feeling matte but moisturized. Generally love it in combination with my current serum, so I am really happy with it. The only thing I dislike is the price: the "light" version is SO MUCH MORE expensive than the other versions of this product and I find it rather unfair. If I didn't like it this much I wouldn't repurchase.

I bought this product for ~ $44 - quite expensive in my books. That's my only dislike about this product. I took off one star as it's very expensive for how little product you get, and it didn't do what I was hoping it would.

I bought this product to replace my nivea soft skin cream as it wasn't doing anything to help my oily skin. I read online that oily skin is dehydrated skin, so hydrating serums may help reduce oil production. I figured I'd try one as no moisturizer or cream has ever helped. I loved how silky this product felt on my hand in the store, so I took a risk and bought a bottle.

I tried it that night, and looooved how it made my skin feel - quenched, but not at all tight, heavy, or greasy. That's not a word I could used to describe any product i've ever used before.

It smells a little weird, but I don't mind it. I've tried tea tree oil before, so this is nothing by comparison. I use this in conjuction with dove's beauty bar, and shiseido's baby/sensitive skin sunscreen.

After a few days of use, I hadn't developed a rash / allergic reaction (a common problem for me), and wasn't developing any new breakouts.

It's been a few weeks now and I still love it. My skin always feels great after using it - quenched. It hasn't done anything to reduce my skins oil production, but I will very likely repurchase as no other product that I've tried can match it. Recommended!

UPDATE:

I've been using this as my moisturizer for 2 months now and i'm almost out / will repurchase. It still doesn't do what I'd hoped it would - reduce my skins oil production - but it's a really nice product. I haven't had any adverse reactions to it and my skin never feels dry or oily after applying it (I get oily as time goes on though). Recommended!