no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/03/2008

I think I found my HG. I don't know why such bad reviews but after using it for the past month, my hair has NEVER been so soft and shiney, bouncy and full of life! I have a sensitive scalp and problems with 'poos irritating it, yet have no issues with the one. I have about 4 inches from the top of my head of virgin hair, the bottom 14 inches is over processed, but dyed to match my …Read more

About reviewer (223 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/15/2008

I tried this and the Kerapro (now Condiitioning Shampoo) and I found this one to be way more oily. I didn't like it at all, and preferred the Kerapro, although I didn't love that either.

About reviewer (401 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

fromjareed

Dec/13/2007

nice smell, like candy bananas or something. I got it for $10. I dont know why so cheap for Joico product but Im pleased. Might buy again.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0

May/23/2007

got this as a christmas gift from where i got my haircut. yuck. made my hair feel like straw by the second day. my hair is thick, straight, healthy and resilient. and this just felt all built up and unmanageable the next day. :( rarely does that happen. one point for smelling good though... like coconuts maybe?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

fromjoey_s

Dec/09/2005

I love this shampoo and have gone back to it time and time again. I have dry, thick, bleached hair, and while I like Kerapro, it is such a conditioning shampoo that after awhile of consistant use it leaves me with styling build-up and a greasy scalp. This is just as gentle, but clear and not as heavy. It cleans my hair better, yet it doesn't strip it. Also, if you care, here's Paula …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (169 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Jun/19/2005

I've used this shampoo since I was like 13... it gave me shiny hair in no time. There has also been no heavy weigh-down and the best part- a to-die-for orangie/chocolatie scent!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Jan/05/2005

I have short, fine, normal to oily hair and have used this shampoo for about 2 months. It seems to leave a sticky / buildup feeling on my hair so I won't be buying again. It smells pretty good though, and does seem to keep my hair reasonably moisturized, although I always use with conditioner. The build up factor is not worth it though, and I won't be using again.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrown

1.0

Dec/22/2004

I have oily roots & normal hair. I used this for about a wk & it started making me itch & breakout. I stop using it.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

HairRed

Aug/28/2004

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

HairRed

fromEleven

Jul/26/2004

This smells lovely and fresh, sort of the smell of a traditional hair salon as you walk past one on the street. It lathers well and I feel as though it keeps the roots free of oil and the ends moisturised sufficiently. I’ve used many salon brands and while this isn’t anywhere near worthy of HG status, it’s pretty good at a reasonable price so I would buy again.

About reviewer (724 reviews)

Age