Joico Triage Moisture-Balancing Shampoo

No Image

3.3

on 7/3/2008 12:03:00 PM

I think I found my HG. I don't know why such bad reviews but after using it for the past month, my hair has NEVER been so soft and shiney, bouncy and full of life! I have a sensitive scalp and problems with 'poos irritating it, yet have no issues with the one. I have about 4 inches from the top of my head of virgin hair, the bottom 14 inches is over processed, but dyed to match my roots. It has not stripped any colour away from the ends at all. The ends of my hair are so manageable now I can't believe it. I have fine hair, but lots of it, and wash about every other day, and its a bit past shoulder length. Such a shame the poor reviews its getting.
I also have the updated version of this as Daily Balancing Shampoo for Normal hair.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this and the Kerapro (now Condiitioning Shampoo) and I found this one to be way more oily. I didn't like it at all, and preferred the Kerapro, although I didn't love that either.

on 12/13/2007 1:18:00 AM

nice smell, like candy bananas or something. I got it for $10. I dont know why so cheap for Joico product but Im pleased. Might buy again.

on 5/23/2007 9:59:00 PM

got this as a christmas gift from where i got my haircut. yuck. made my hair feel like straw by the second day. my hair is thick, straight, healthy and resilient. and this just felt all built up and unmanageable the next day. :( rarely does that happen. one point for smelling good though... like coconuts maybe?

on 12/9/2005 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this shampoo and have gone back to it time and time again. I have dry, thick, bleached hair, and while I like Kerapro, it is such a conditioning shampoo that after awhile of consistant use it leaves me with styling build-up and a greasy scalp. This is just as gentle, but clear and not as heavy. It cleans my hair better, yet it doesn't strip it. Also, if you care, here's Paula Begoins review: :) Triage Moisture-Balancing Shampoo, for Normal Hair ($7.00 for 10.1 ounces) is an excellent conditioning shampoo for normal to very dry hair that is normal to coarse or thick.

on 6/19/2005 5:24:00 PM

I've used this shampoo since I was like 13... it gave me shiny hair in no time. There has also been no heavy weigh-down and the best part- a to-die-for orangie/chocolatie scent!

I have short, fine, normal to oily hair and have used this shampoo for about 2 months. It seems to leave a sticky / buildup feeling on my hair so I won't be buying again. It smells pretty good though, and does seem to keep my hair reasonably moisturized, although I always use with conditioner. The build up factor is not worth it though, and I won't be using again.

I have oily roots & normal hair. I used this for about a wk & it started making me itch & breakout. I stop using it.

on 7/26/2004 12:37:00 AM

This smells lovely and fresh, sort of the smell of a traditional hair salon as you walk past one on the street. It lathers well and I feel as though it keeps the roots free of oil and the ends moisturised sufficiently. Iíve used many salon brands and while this isnít anywhere near worthy of HG status, itís pretty good at a reasonable price so I would buy again.