4.4

Sodium Palmate; Sodium Palm Kernelate; Water; Fresh Goat's Milk; Fragrance; Sodium Chloride; Glycerin: DMDM Hydantoin; Tetrasodium EDTA; Tetrasodium Etidronate; Titanium Dioxide

on 9/9/2017 7:34:00 PM

Amazing, amazing soap!! I am so happy to FINALLY find a soap that doesn't break me out, does not dry out my skin, is natural with great ingredients, and is cruelty free!! I have been searching for a long time & was starting to think that this combination of qualities I was looking for was impossible to find - until now!! I break out from seriously almost every soap except for Cetaphil (which is tested on animals and loaded with toxic chemicals), and I am so relieved to find a natural alternative with amazing ingredients. I use the fragrance free kind. This is the very best soap I've ever used & I am so grateful to have found it!!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This left my face feeling squeaky clean and dry. I totally like any pH balanced soap-free face and bath cleansers better than this.

on 9/29/2014 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I prefer bath soap to gels; soap makes me feel cleaner and you don't have to carry around a heavy bottle. I also like that bar soap is less wasteful than bath gel. However, some soaps can be drying, or leave a film on your skin. This soap cleans your skin without stripping it, yet REALLY cleans, leaves no film of any kind (soap or oily), and comes in an unscented version. I've used some of the other scents, which are nice and mild, as well as unscented. It also makes a wonderful lather.

on 5/2/2014 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

If you have dry or sensitive skin, you need this soap in Fragrance Free (green box).

I first tried goats milk soap from an artisan at a fair a few years ago. He had many homemade scents/formulations but recommended unscented for my sensitive, dry skin. It was so luscious and creamy that I could actually go a day without moisturizing my legs and arms, which I've never been able to do in life. Once my bar was done, I wanted more but couldn't wait another 9 months hoping I'd find someone else who makes goats milk soap so I started the hunt for a national brand.

I usually don't go in for bar soaps and haven't used anything but a gel or liquid wash for at least 15 years now. However, I couldn't find a gel of this and don't mind the bar at all. This stuff is fabulously fatty and after maybe 1.5 weeks of using it, you'll see your skin transformed. Not gonna lie, when I travel, it's the only soap I'll bring for face and body.

I have excema and flaky skin and while it hasn't cured either, it keeps both at bay which is more than I can say for Dove or Olay cleansers.

I find the 3 pack is way cheaper than individual bars but I just realized after years of buying this in health food stores that even Walgreens carries it. You won't be disappointed.

Hands down best soap I've ever used and a staple of my shower routine. And I mean, its better than any body wash, bath gel, or any bath cleansing/moisturizing product or ANY cleansing moisturizing bath product that I've used for that matter, and I have used a TON. I have seriously dry skin, and this is just amazing. My skin has never been so soft and smooth after getting out of a shower. Every person with dry or itchy skin should have this product. It's incredibly fair priced and I couldn't love it more unless they started handing out free bars at my local store! :)

This is the WORST soap i have ever used!!!! I have an extremely horrible allergic reaction from the Canus goatsmilk soap that says fragrance free on it - I have hives all over my body and my body itches like crazy and i have gotten red sores from scratching all over because my body itches like crazy. I wanted to try out this soap because it advertises for sensitive skin and fragrance free, but it is anything but sensitive!!!!!!!!!! I don't have the money right now but desperately need to go see a dermatologist and so i'm looking for another job to pay for the high expenses of a dermatologist or may beed to borrow some money. I just have a lot of exepenses as is already. I'm suffering really badly mainly at night, i stay up many nights all night logn just itching like crazy.If you have very sensitive skin like me- i urge you to stay away from this product because I would hate to hear of someone else suffering like me from this product. I think what happens is is I think that the fur from the goat itself gets into the goatsmilk soap and that caused me a horrible allergic reaction. I have also heard there are lots of people who are allergic to goatsmilk soap so it doesnt suprise me... I also know i got my allergic reaction from this soap because it is the only new soap ive tried recently and i have been using the same laundry detergent as always for years and that is fine for me and i havent been near any animals either. I also have excema on my hands and this soap sure has made my hands itchy as well.

I love this soap! I picked it up at Whole Foods on sale for $1 per bar. Every scent I have tried is delicious smelling, but not overpowering. Also, this does not break me out on my back like a lot of other body washes. I love it!

on 9/27/2012 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I picked up the fragrance-free version of this bar soap at my local grocery store on a whim. I had no idea I would love it so much! It lathers well on my washcloth, gets me clean, rinses easily, and doesn't leave my skin dry or irritated. Yet it also isn't so moisturizing that it contributes to body acne (a problem I have with many moisturizing body washes). Next time I repurchase, though, I'll order it from Vitacost for a lot less than the price at my local grocery store.
Ingredients (for the fragrance-free bar): Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Fresh Goat's Milk, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide. continued >>

on 4/1/2012 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

For people who have sensitive skin, I def recommend the fragrance-free version (unscented one in green). It's hydrating, yet soothing...and lathers well too. Removes light make-up, but not sunblock, foundation, etc. I always buy in a package of 3, and use one exclusively for face, and another one for hands. :)

on 2/7/2013 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the way to go for soap that's natural, mild, and moisturizing. I have the unscented version, which is perfect for people with eczema, and other sensitive skin conditions. One of the best bar soaps (if not THE best) I've tried, for sure. Definitely give it a try if you have chronically dry or irritated skin.