COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink

Cheekers Blush in Classic PinkCheekers Blush in Classic Pink

4.1

on 4/7/2018 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have so many high end blushes but nothing compares to this one! (eg: Dior, Chanel, MAC, Becca, Tarte, etc..) It gives just the right amount of color and has a slight radiance to it. The packaging isn’t that great and smell is reminiscent of my early high school days when CG was the only brand that I could get my hands on.

on 1/14/2018 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good for a drugstore blush!

This was the blush that I first used years ago. It was really good then and still holds up today.
Surprisingly Cover Girl blushers are richly pigmented. I suppose that the cliche of cheap isn't always better doesn't hold up here,lol.
Feels silky on the skin and lasts for about 4 hours before it begins to fade.
For the price, that's okay.

This is just a very pretty sheer pink on my skin. I love the formulation of these blushes. They are so blendable and this one is so sheer, that it would be hard to overdo. At least on my skintone, which is fair. YMMV

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Very impressed! Classic Pink does look quite bright in the package, however, once I applied it to my cheeks it was not intense at all. Against my NW20 skintone it looks like a nice cool pink. The finish I would say is a satin leaning more toward matte. I looked at myself in the bright Florida sunshine and my cheeks did not have any shimmer whatsoever. I even asked my husband in the car and trust me when I tell you that after 34 years of marriage he tells me the truth and even he said my cheeks did not look shimmery. Lasting power is great, it stays put until I wash my face in the evening, doesn't fade or change color. I do wear foundation and powder underneath it. There is no longer any fragrance to the Cheekers blush and there hasn't been for quite some time now. Maybe some of the newer reviews saying that the blush stinks is because they have an older one. For less than $4 in Target the quality of the Cheekers blush is just fantastic and there are so many colors to choose from. I already own a couple and just added the Classic Pink along with Natural Rose which I will review as soon as I wear it. Oh, one more thing.... the little brush that comes along with the blush??? Don't toss it! You can use it to blend out eye shadows, it works rather nicely!

It does the job & there is nothing special about it. I just really hate the smell :/ yuck

on 7/18/2015 12:46:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Got this when I really needed a cheek lift on the run. It's like Barbie makeup way to much. Hard pass. Don't even try to use that brush it's a joke.

on 7/15/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a GREAT flush of color to the cheeks. I was a little reluctant to buy this just because in the packaging it looks like such a scary almost Barbie-like pink but on the cheeks it comes off as a nice, soft color. Would be best for fair to light skin types. The brush that it comes with is essentially useless but I use my own blush brush. This is a steal!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this blush because I'm a complete n00b at using blush and was frozen with indecision in the drugstore. I expected it to be a "you get what you pay for" situation but I was totally wrong; it has a gorgeous color payoff. The only problem is the pan and brush shape make it incredibly difficult to apply. Other than that though, amazing. Will buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Just a basic barbie type pink nothing special to me.
I do not really care for this type of pink especially on my skintone.